Contact us directly to get personalised advice. We will be happy to help!
Height-adjustable bariatric (XXL) universal examination tables - With a load capacity up to 300 kg
- The steel tubing frame has been reinforced to carry a maximum patient load of up to 300 kg.
- The base of the frame is equipped with levelling feet to compensate for uneven floors and ensure a high stability.
- To prevent rocking and swinging movements of the tabletop, the XXL universal tables with hydraulic height adjustment are manufactured with dual-box rectangular profiles.
- The upholstery thickness for both tabletop sections (headrest and main surface) is 64 mm.
- The headrest is continuously adjustable up to +40°and secured with clamping rod locking mechanism.
Continuous adjustment of the headrest and side guards
- The XXL tables for bariatric patients are also available without height adjustment (Article No. XXL-1080/1900/PH and XXL-1080/2000/PH). Please refer to the product page for more information.
- More XXL/bariatric products such as blood collection chairs are presented with the transfusion chairs.
- To protect the upholstered tabletop, the use of a medical paper roll is possible. The corresponding paper roll holder (Article No. P-2080/A) is mounted at the head or foot end of the XXL universal table. The length of the paper rtoll holder rod is approx. 795 mm.
- The XXL tables are also available with a face cutout (Article No. GS-1710) and upholstered insert (Article No. EfGS).
Hydraulic height adjustment (Model H-XXL 1080/Y)
- The hydraulic height adjustment, without lateral offset, is done with a centrally built-in foot pump and with little effort, even with heavier patients (up to 300 kg).
- The foot pedal can be mounted on either side (please specify upon ordering).
- A second foot pedal is available at extra charge (Article No. FPH-10).
With electric height adjustment (Model H-XXL 1080/E)
- The electric height adjustment is done with a maintenance-free, spill-proof and extremely quiet electric motor, controlled by air pulses via a hand switch (or foot switch at no extra charge, please specify upon ordering).
- Drive specifications: 230V, 50/60Hz, 3,7A, 850W, IPX4, v=14mm/s, 7000N.
A comfortable examination table for bariatric patients
- Height adjustment range 650-850 mm (hydraulic or electric)
- Width 800 mm
- Length 1900 mm
- Two-piece tabletop (head section 500 mm, main section 1400 mm)
- Continuously adjustable headrest +40°, with clamping rod mechanism
- Maximum load 300 kg (max. load with optional castors LR/Z-125: 250 kg)
- Product weight 70 kg
- Frame - lacquered, see Frame Colours
- Upholstery thickness 64 mm - 21 Upholstery Colours available
- The colour coating of the frame is available as a standard in three different colours (See colour selection card on the right):
- light grey (RAL 7035),
- white aluminium (RAL 9006),
- pure white (RAL 9010).
- The high-quality paint has a glossy finish, is easy to clean and resistant to disinfectants.
- A different colour scheme (special order) is possible at extra charge, and subject to prior arrangements. Please notify us of the desired RAL colour.
- The synthetic leathers used for the upholstery of our products, from the collection VOWAled Pisa (Vowalon) are characterized by their tensile strength, durability, longevity, easy cleaning and resistance to disinfectants. A large selection of colours is available.
- We also offer the option of having the upholstery done in other colours or brands of synthetic leather. The corresponding materials should be sent to us after prior arrangement.
- Electrically conductive (antistatic) synthetic leather upholstery (with earth contact) is available at extra charge. It is, however, included in the price for the operation and multi-function tables.
|Article Number||Length x Width (mm)||Height (mm)||Frame||Max. load (kg)|
|H-XXL-1080/Y||1900 x 800||650 - 850||Lacquered||300|
|H-XXL-1080/E||1900 x 800||650 - 850||Lacquered||300|
|P-2080/A (Paper roll holder)||Chrome|
|GS-1710 (Face cutout)|
|EfGS (Upholstered insert)|
The corresponding product descriptions and article numbers can also be found
For more than 40 years we have been offering modern medical furniture with reliable service and valuable benefits such as:
- Spare parts delivery for 10 years
- Individual colour choices
- Quality management system DIN EN ISO 13485:2016