XXL Tables for Bariatric Patients
We have extended our range of universal tables to include products particularly intended for bariatric patients.
Adiposity (or obesity) is a nutritional and metabolic disease causing patient to be extremely overweight. In addition to safety, these XXL tables provide patients with the necessary comfort during an examination or treatment.
A comfortable examination table with a maximum load of 300 kg
The reinforced steel tubing frame with larger profile together with the additional crossbar underneath the tabletop ensure the sturdiness of the construction.
- These tables can sustain a patient load up to 300 kg.
- The upholstery thickness for both tabletop sections is 64 mm.
- The headrest is continuously adjustable (up to +30°) and secured with clamping rod locking mechanism.
- The standard height for the XXL tables is 650 mm.
A paper roll holder is included with the table. It is mounted between the frame legs and designed for 59 cm wide paper rolls.
The XXL/bariatric tables are available in the following lengths:
- Table length 1900 mm (Article No. XXL-1080/1900/PH) and
- Table length 2000 mm (Article No. XXL-1080/2000/PH).
Continuous adjustment of the headrest
- The XXL tables for bariatric patients are also available with hydraulic height adjustment (Article No. H-XXL 1080/Y) or electric height adjustment (Article No. H-XXL 1080/E). Please refer to the product page and catalogue pages 67 and 70 for more information.
XXL Bariatric Tables - Overview
- Height - 650 mm
- Width - 800 mm
- Lengths - 1900 mm (head section 500 mm, main section 1400 mm), and 2000 mm (head section 500 mm, main section 1500 mm)
- Two-piece tabletop
- Continuously adjustable headrest +30°, with clamping rod mechanism
- Maximum load - 300 kg
- Product weight - 45 kg
- Frame lacquered - see Frame Colours
- Upholstery thickness 64 mm - 21 Upholstery Colours available
- The colour coating of the frame is available as a standard in three different colours (See colour selection card on the right):
- light grey (RAL 7035),
- white aluminium (RAL 9006),
- pure white (RAL 9010).
- The high-quality paint has a glossy finish, is easy to clean and resistant to disinfectants.
- A different colour scheme (special order) is possible at extra charge, and subject to prior arrangements. Please notify us of the desired RAL colour.
- The synthetic leathers used for the upholstery of our products, Stamskin® Top (Ferrari) and VOWAled Pisa (Vowalon) are characterized by their tensile strength, durability, longevity, easy cleaning and resistance to disinfectants. There are 21 colours to choose from.
- We also offer the option of having the upholstery done in other colours or brands of synthetic leather. The corresponding materials should be sent to us after prior arrangement.
- The electrically conductive (antistatic) synthetic leather upholstery (with earth contact) is available at extra charge (MEDISTAT). It is, however, included in the price for the operation and multi-function tables.
|Article Number||Length x Width (mm)||Height (mm)||Frame||Max. load (kg)|
|XXL-1080/1900/PH||1900 x 800||650||Lacquered||300|
|XXL-1080/2000/PH||2000 x 800||650||Lacquered||300|
|GS-1710 (Face cutout)|
|EfGS (Upholstered insert)|
The corresponding product descriptions and article numbers can also be found in the AGA product catalogue on page 56.
A wide range of universal tables available from AGA
We offer various universal tables for different application fields, among others:
- Examination units, treatment tables, reclining/EEG lounge chairs, pediatric examination tables, XXL tables for adipose patients, patient transport tables, height-adjustable universal tables and more.
Our universal tables are available with manual, hydraulic or electric height adjustment, in several widths or fixed heights. They may be ordered in a mobile version with regular castors, or with central locking system.