Contact us directly to get personalised advice. We will be happy to help!
XXL Tables for Bariatric Patients
We have extended our range of universal tables to include products particularly intended for bariatric patients.
Adiposity (or obesity) is a nutritional and metabolic disease causing patient to be extremely overweight. In addition to safety, these XXL tables provide patients with the necessary comfort during an examination or treatment.
A comfortable examination table with a maximum load of 300 kg
The reinforced steel tubing frame with larger profile together with the additional crossbar underneath the tabletop ensure the sturdiness of the construction.
- These tables can sustain a patient load up to 300 kg.
- The upholstery thickness for both tabletop sections is 64 mm.
- The headrest is continuously adjustable (up to +40°) and secured with clamping rod locking mechanism.
- The standard height for the XXL tables is 650 mm.
A paper roll holder is included with the table. It is mounted between the frame legs and designed for 59 cm wide paper rolls.
The XXL/bariatric tables are available in the following lengths:
- Table length 1900 mm (Article No. XXL-1080/1900/PH) and
- Table length 2000 mm (Article No. XXL-1080/2000/PH).
Continuous adjustment of the headrest
- The XXL tables for bariatric patients are also available with hydraulic height adjustment (Article No. H-XXL 1080/Y) or electric height adjustment (Article No. H-XXL 1080/E). Please refer to the product page for more information.
- More XXL/bariatric products such as blood collection chairs are presented with the transfusion chairs.
XXL Bariatric Tables - Overview
- Height 650 mm
- Width 800 mm
- Lengths 1900 mm (head section 500 mm, main section 1400 mm), or 2000 mm (head section 500 mm, main section 1500 mm)
- Two-piece tabletop
- Continuously adjustable headrest +40°, with clamping rod mechanism
- Maximum load 300 kg
- Product weight 45 kg
- Frame lacquered - see Frame Colours
- Upholstery thickness 64 mm - 21 Upholstery Colours available
- The colour coating of the frame is available as a standard in three different colours (See colour selection card on the right):
- light grey (RAL 7035),
- white aluminium (RAL 9006),
- pure white (RAL 9010).
- The high-quality paint has a glossy finish, is easy to clean and resistant to disinfectants.
- A different colour scheme (special order) is possible at extra charge, and subject to prior arrangements. Please notify us of the desired RAL colour.
- The synthetic leathers used for the upholstery of our products, from the collection VOWAled Pisa (Vowalon) are characterized by their tensile strength, durability, longevity, easy cleaning and resistance to disinfectants. A large selection of colours is available.
- We also offer the option of having the upholstery done in other colours or brands of synthetic leather. The corresponding materials should be sent to us after prior arrangement.
- Electrically conductive (antistatic) synthetic leather upholstery (with earth contact) is available at extra charge. It is, however, included in the price for the operation and multi-function tables.
|Article Number||Length x Width (mm)||Height (mm)||Frame||Max. load (kg)|
|XXL-1080/1900/PH||1900 x 800||650||Lacquered||300|
|XXL-1080/2000/PH||2000 x 800||650||Lacquered||300|
|GS-1710 (Face cutout)|
|EfGS (Upholstered insert)|
The corresponding product descriptions and article numbers can also be found i