Contact us directly to get personalised advice. We will be happy to help!
X-Ray Tables and Accessories
The AGA X-ray tables have been specially developed for use in the radiology specialty field. One of their main features is the absence of longitudinal brace at the front part of the leg frame, making the positioning of a C-arm easily possible.
The X-ray tables are available in different configurations, with:
- electric height adjustment (AGA-POWER-LIFT),
- electric height and tilt adjustment (AGA-POWER-DUO-LIFT),
each one with either one-piece, continuous tabletop, or two-piece divided tabletop, with headrest adjustment per raster.
X-ray tables also available with fixed height (custom product)
As manufacturer, we are able to tailor our products to suit your individual needs. Contact our team of experts - we are ready help design and build the perfect product for you.
For example, we offer X-ray tables without height adjustment (Article No. RGL-1065, RGL-1080, RGL-1065/K, RGL-1080/K) as custom products (without right of return), available at no extra charge in heights of 650, 700, 750 and 800 mm (to be specified upon ordering).
NOTE: Please note that the areas of the headrest and the transition to the main surface, can only be x-rayed to a limited extent due to the hinges and the headrest adjustment mechanisms.
- One-piece tabletop (RGL-1065 and RGL-1080) or
- Two-piece tabletop (RGL-1065/K and RGL-1080/K) with headrest (length approx. 500 mm) positively adjustable by grid. As a standard, the headrest is located on the right-hand side. It can be built on the left-hand side if requested at ordering time.
- To provide a comfortable lying position for the patient, upholstered pads are recommended. They have a thickness of 40 mm, easily attach onto the upper frame of the table with hook and loop closures and are available with a width of 650 mm (Article No. PAL-190-65) and 800 mm (Article No. PAL-190-80). The 21 available upholstery colours may be found here.
- Additional table sizes or lengths can be custom-built upon request. Please contact us for further information.
For mobile use, the X-ray tables may be equipped with castors:
- Castors, Ø 75 mm - Article No. LR-75
- Castors, Ø 125 mm - Article No. LR-125
A set includes four castors, two of which with locking function. At time of ordering, please indicate the required total height of the table (including castors).
- Castors with central locking system LR/Z-125 for enhanced mobility and comfort of use.
All four double castors (Ø 125 mm) are connected by rods. A foot pedal to lock in position or release is located at the head and foot ends of the table (press once). At time of ordering, please indicate the required total height of the table, including castors (either 650-900 mm or 700-950 mm). Retrofitting is not possible.
Further optional accessories (paper roll holder, standard rails, side guards and IV pole) are listed on the next page 'Accessories for X-Ray tables'.
Push bars, wall guards and an all-around frame protector are also available for the X-ray tables. Please contact us for pricing information.
The x-ray table RGL-1065 is shown in the pictures with the frame colour 'light grey' (RAL 7035).