Wall-Mounted examination tables to save space
The wall-mounted examination tables are quick and easy to set up and intended for use in areas where a permanent table is not required or where space is limited.
In the standard version, these tables fold downwards, along the wall. This way, the visible part is the upholstered tabletop, not the leg frame with the underside of the table and the headrest adjustment mechanism.
These tables are available in
- three frame finishes (lacquered, chrome, stainless steel) and
- two widths (650, 800 mm).
A wall-mounted table to maximize the space available
- The desired position of the headrest, on the left or on the right, should be indicated at time of ordering.
- The wall-mounted examination tables with a width of 650 mm (Article No. WKL-1065, WKL-2065 and WKL-3065) are available with heights of 700, 750 or 800 mm.
- The wall-mounted examination tables with a width of 800 mm (Article No. WKL-1080, WKL-2080 and WKL-3080) are available with a height of 900 mm.
- The individually foldable legs are equipped with a safeguard against accidental collapse.
- The headrest is continuously adjustable (up to +30°) with clamping rod locking mechanism. Both tabletop sections have an upholstery thickness of 64 mm.
- Reinforced wall brackets are included with the table. The total length of the table with the brackets is 1990 mm.
Continuous adjustment of the headrest
These examination tables are also available in a fold-up version:
- folding upwards horizontally, parallel to the wall (position of the headrest left or right) or
- folding upwards, vertically, perpendicular to the wall (position of the headrest to the wall or to the centre of the room).
Please contact us about pricing for these special orders.
- Paper roll holder PU-6000 for wall-mounting. It fits 59 cm wide paper rolls.
- The wall-mounted tables are also available with a face cutout (Article No. GS-1710) and upholstered insert (Article No. EfGS).
Wall-Mounted Tables - Overview
- Available heights -
- 700 mm / 750 mm / 800 mm - for table width 650 mm
- 900 mm - for table width 800 mm
- Widths - 650 mm/ 800 mm
- Length - 1900 mm (headrest 500 mm, main section 1400 mm)
- Table length incl. wall brackets - 1990 mm
- Two-piece tabletop
- Maximum load - 200 kg
- Product weight - 35 kg
- Frame - lacquered, see Frame Colours / chrome-plated / stainless steel
- Upholstery thickness 64 mm - 21 Upholstery Colours available
- The colour coating of the frame is available as a standard in three different colours (See colour selection card on the right):
- light grey (RAL 7035),
- white aluminium (RAL 9006),
- pure white (RAL 9010).
- The high-quality paint has a glossy finish, is easy to clean and resistant to disinfectants.
- A different colour scheme (special order) is possible at extra charge, and subject to prior arrangements. Please notify us of the desired RAL colour.
- The synthetic leathers used for the upholstery of our products, Stamskin® Top (Ferrari) and VOWAled Pisa (Vowalon) are characterized by their tensile strength, durability, longevity, easy cleaning and resistance to disinfectants. There are 21 colours to choose from.
- We also offer the option of having the upholstery done in other colours or brands of synthetic leather. The corresponding materials should be sent to us after prior arrangement.
- The electrically conductive (antistatic) synthetic leather upholstery (with earth contact) is available at extra charge (MEDISTAT). It is, however, included in the price for the operation and multi-function tables.
|Article Number||Width (mm)||Height (mm)||Frame||Max. load (kg)|
|WKL-1065||650||700, 750, 800||Lacquered||200|
|WKL-2065||650||700, 750, 800||Chrome||200|
|WKL-3065||650||700, 750, 800||Stainless steel||200|
|PU-6000 (Paper roll holder)||Chrome|
The corresponding product descriptions and article numbers can also be found in the AGA product catalogue on page 55.
A wide range of universal tables available from AGA
We offer various universal tables for different application fields, among others:
- Examination units, treatment tables, reclining/EEG lounge chairs, pediatric examination tables, XXL tables for adipose patients, patient transport tables, height-adjustable universal tables and more.
Our universal tables are available with manual, hydraulic or electric height adjustment, in several widths or fixed heights. They may be ordered in a mobile version with regular castors, or with central locking system.
Further optional equipment components such as paper roll holders, positioning aids, side rails, side guards or face cutout are also available. All the upholstery has a high-quality artificial leather cover. The color of the upholstery as well as the frame is freely selectable - so that each practice may be arranged according to the individual wishes of the doctor or therapist.