Contact us directly to get personalised advice. We will be happy to help!
Wall-Mounted Examination Tables
The wall-mounted examination tables (WKL-) are quick and easy to set up and intended for use in areas where a permanent table is not required or where space is limited.
They offer the following advantages:
- Extremely short assembly time
- Optimal for quick setup
- Best for rooms with little space
- High flexibility
- Superior patient comfort and safety
- Ergonomic and fatigue-free treatments
- Comfortable and optimal treatment positions
- Quality made in Germany
Wall-mounted folding tables in various designs
In the standard version, these tables fold downwards, along the wall. This way, the visible part is the upholstered tabletop, not the leg frame with the underside of the table and the headrest adjustment mechanism. Other folding options are also available (see Options below).
The wall-mounted examination tables are available in different configurations:
- Frame lacquered / chrome / stainless steel and
- Widths 650 mm / 800 mm.
A wall-mounted table to maximize the space available
- The desired position of the headrest, on the left or on the right, should be indicated at time of ordering.
- The wall-mounted examination tables with a width of 650 mm (Article No. WKL-1065, WKL-2065 and WKL-3065) are available with heights of 700, 750 or 800 mm.
- The wall-mounted examination tables with a width of 800 mm (Article No. WKL-1080, WKL-2080 and WKL-3080) are available with a height of 900 mm.
- The individually foldable legs are equipped with a safeguard against accidental collapse.
- The headrest is continuously adjustable (up to +40°) with clamping rod locking mechanism. Both tabletop sections have an upholstery thickness of 64 mm.
- Reinforced wall brackets are included with the table. The total length of the table with the brackets is 1990 mm.
- In the closed position, the distance from the tabletop to the wall is approx. 190 mm.
Continuous adjustment of the headrest
These examination tables are also available in a fold-up version:
- folding upwards horizontally, parallel to the wall (headrest left or right-hand side) or
- folding upwards, vertically, perpendicular to the wall (headrest to the wall or to the centre of the room) or with
- wall fixations stretching all teh way down to the floor.
Please contact us about pricing for these special orders.
- Paper roll holder PU-6000 for wall-mounting. It fits 59 cm wide paper rolls.
- The wall-mounted tables are also available with a face cutout (Article No. GS-1710) and upholstered insert (Article No. EfGS).
The corresponding product descriptions and article numbers for all available accessories can be found under Accessories for Universal Tables and in the on pages 60-61.
Wall-Mounted Tables - Overview
- Available heights 700 mm / 750 mm / 800 mm for tables with a width of 650 mm
- Available height 900 mm for tables with a width of 800 mm
- Widths 650 mm / 800 mm
- Length 1900 mm (Overall table length incl. wall brackets 2014 mm)
- Two-piece tabletop (headrest 500 mm, main section 1400 mm)
- Headrest adjustment +40°
- Maximum load 200 kg
- Product weight 35 kg
- Frame - lacquered, see Frame Colours / chrome-plated / stainless steel
- Upholstery thickness 64 mm - 21 Upholstery Colours available
- The colour coating of the frame is available as a standard in three different colours (See colour selection card on the right):
- light grey (RAL 7035),
- white aluminium (RAL 9006),
- pure white (RAL 9010).
- The high-quality paint has a glossy finish, is easy to clean and resistant to disinfectants.
- A different colour scheme (special order) is possible at extra charge, and subject to prior arrangements. Please notify us of the desired RAL colour.
- The synthetic leathers used for the upholstery of our products, Stamskin® Top (Ferrari) and VOWAled Pisa (Vowalon) are characterized by their tensile strength, durability, longevity, easy cleaning and resistance to disinfectants. There are 21 colours to choose from.
- We also offer the option of having the upholstery done in other colours or brands of synthetic leather. The corresponding materials should be sent to us after prior arrangement.
- The electrically conductive (antistatic) synthetic leather upholstery (with earth contact) is available at extra charge (MEDISTAT). It is, however, included in the price for the operation and multi-function tables.
|Article Number||Width (mm)||Height (mm)||Frame||Max. load (kg)|
|WKL-1065||650||700, 750, 800||Lacquered||200|
|WKL-2065||650||700, 750, 800||Chrome||200|
|WKL-3065||650||700, 750, 800||Stainless steel||200|
|PU-6000 (Paper roll holder)||Chrome|
For more than 40 years we have been offering modern medical furniture with reliable service and valuable benefits such as:
- Spare parts delivery for 10 years
- Individual colour choices
- Quality management system DIN EN ISO 13485:2016