VOWAled Pisa (Vowalon)
The high quality VOWAled Pisa synthetic leather features superior strength combined with excellent stretching properties and low dirt absorption. It is bio-compatible, flame retardant, easy to clean and durable due to high quality surface sealing.
The perfect upholstery for intensive-use surfaces
The VOWAled Pisa synthetic leather is leather-typical, soft, elastic, scratch-resistant and durable: the ideal upholstery for your medical furniture from AGA.
- Weight approx. 610 g/m²
- PVC-coating approx. 88 %
- Polyester/Viscose-Jersey approx. 12 %
- Thickness: 1.1 mm ± 0.1
- Free of AZO PCP Cd Pb Sb - C (VI) Ni As Hg
- Highly durable
Our colour selection
- Bio-compatible acc. to DIN EN ISO 10993-5
- Flame retardant acc. to EN 1021/ part 1 and 2
- Tear resistant acc. to Martindale EN ISO 5470-2:2003 (D) >100.000 cycles
- UV-resistant acc. to DIN EN ISO 105-BO2 grade = 6
- Sea water resistant acc. to DIN EN ISO 105 E02
- Resistance to repeat flexing acc. to DIN 53359 length/across 50,000 cycles
- ÖKO TEX Standard 100
Cleaning and Care
- Wash with mild soap and water (avoid organic solvents)
- Rinse with clear water
- Gently dry with a soft cloth
- No special maintenance required
- Disinfection products - see list below
NOTE: Heavy use, UV radiation and frequent disinfection of the material accelerate the aging of the artificial leather and thus also its wear and tear.
All available colours may also be found on our Upholstery Colour Selection Card.
Note: For technical reasons, slight variations in upholstery colours from the colours presented here are possible.