VOWAled Pisa (Vowalon)
The high quality VOWAled Pisa synthetic leather features superior strength combined with excellent stretching properties and low dirt absorption. It is bio-compatible, flame retardant, easy to clean and durable due to high quality surface sealing.
The perfect upholstery for intensive-use surfaces
The VOWAled Pisa synthetic leather is leather-typical, soft, elastic, scratch-resistant and durable: the ideal upholstery for your medical furniture from AGA.
- Weight approx. 610 g/m²
- PVC-coating approx. 88 %
- Polyester/Viscose-Jersey approx. 12 %
- Thickness: 1.1 mm ± 0.1
- Free of AZO PCP Cd Pb Sb - C (VI) Ni As Hg
- Highly durable
Our colour selection
- Bio-compatible acc. to DIN EN ISO 10993-5
- Flame retardant acc. to EN 1021/ part 1 and 2
- Tear resistant acc. to Martindale EN ISO 5470-2:2003 (D) >100.000 cycles
- UV-resistant acc. to DIN EN ISO 105-BO2 grade = 6
- Sea water resistant acc. to DIN EN ISO 105 E02
- Resistance to repeat flexing acc. to DIN 53359 length/across 50,000 cycles
- ÖKO TEX Standard 100
Cleaning and Care
- Wash with mild soap and water (avoid organic solvents)
- Rinse with clear water
- Gently dry with a soft cloth
- No special maintenance required
- Disinfection products - see list below
All available colours may also be found on our Upholstery Colour Selection Card.
Note: For technical reasons, slight variations in upholstery colours from the colours presented here are possible.