MEDISTAT (Griffine) - Electrically conductive (antistatic) synthetic leather
This synthetic leather was specially designed for medical use and is available in black only. It is made of cotton/polyester blend with a 100% PVC-compound coating.
Included in the price of the operation and multi-function tables
The black electrically conductive synthetic leather upholstery (with earth contact on the frame) is available at extra charge. It is, however, already included in the price of the operation and multi-function tables.
- PVC-Coating approx. 87 %
- Polyester/Viscose-Jersey approx. 13 %
- Electrically conductive, antistatic (10 000 to 1 000 000 Ohms - ISO 2878)
- Flame retardant according to EN 1021/Part 1 and 2
- Waterproof and dirt repellent
> MEDISTAT Technical Data for more information.
Maintenance and Care
- Clean with a sponge and warm water
- Wipe dry with a soft cloth
- Avoid the use of undiluted alcohol, acetone, Perchlorethylene, Trichlorethylene, all solvents and detergents, abrasive cleaning products and all types of wax. These products could alter the covering's protective varnish and make it brittle.
Our complete selection of non-conductive upholstery colours can be found here.