Universal tables with castors and side guards - Patient transport tables / Recovery tables
The universal tables with castors, presented on the previous page, are also available with side guards for safe patient transport. They can therefore also be used as recovery tables.
Patient transport tables with pivoting side guards
- The patient transport tables/recovery tables are equipped with four smooth-running castors (Ø 75 mm, two locking and two non-locking castors).
- The continuously adjustable headrest (up to +40°) is secured by clamping rod locking mechanism. The two-piece tabletop has an upholstery thickness of 64 mm.
- The recovery tables include two side guards (approx. 800x250 mm). To allow unobstructed patient access from either side as needed, both side guards can be adjusted up or down with a simple rotation mechanism and locked in place with a sliding bolt.
- Two standard widths are available: 650 mm (Article No. AWL-1065 and AWL-2065) and 800 mm (Article No. AWL-1080 and AWL-2080).
- However, please take into consideration the complete width with the side guards.
- The recovery tables AWL-1065 and AWL-2065 have an overall width of 795 mm while
- AWL-1080 and AWL-2080 are 975 mm wide.
Continuous adjustment of the headrest and side guards
- Further equipment for the recovery tables include push bars (at the head and/or foot end) wall guards and all-around frame protector. Please contact us for pricing information.
- The recovery tables are also available with hydraulic height adjustment to make getting on and off more convenient for the patient. These models are also presented on catalogue pages 55-56.
- The patient transport tables max also be ordered with a width of 1000 mm (Pricing information upon request).
The patient transport tables are available with
- Four locking castors
- Larger castors - Article No. LR-125, a set includes four castors (Ø 125mm), two of which are lockable.
- Central locking castor system - Article No. LR/Z-125 for enhanced manoeuvrability and comfort of use. All four double castors (Ø 125 mm) are connected by rods. A foot pedal to lock in position or release is located at the head and foot ends of the table.
The following accessories may also be ordered, at extra charge:
- Wire storage basket – Article No. 'Korb', measuring approximately 550x290x190 mm (WxDxH), plastic-coated in RAL7035 light grey. Retrofitting is not possible.
- Paper roll holder - For table width 650 mm (Article No. P-2065) or 800 mm (Article No. P-2080), is mounted on the table legs.
- Headrest adjustment with gas pressure spring - Article No. KVG
- Face cut-out in the headrest - Article No. GS-1710 with upholstery insert - Article No. EfGS
- The stainless steel infusion pole (Article No. INF-1720/VA) includes a bottle holder with four hooks and a fixing clamp. The clamp may be mounted on the left or the right hand side of the tabletop frame.
Further accessories such as positioning aids, Trendelenburg (shock position), standard side rails and mounting clamps can be found under Accessories for Universal Tables and in the AGA catalogue on pages 60-61.
Mobile universal tables with side guards : Patient transport tables / Recovery tables - Overview
- Heights 650 mm / 700 mm / 750 mm / 800 mm
The standard height is 650 mm, unless requested otherwise at time of ordering.
- Widths 650 mm / 800 mm
- Total widths with side safety guards 795 mm / 975 mm
- Width 1000 mm available upon request
- Length 1900 mm
- Two-piece tabletop (Head section 500 mm, main section 1400 mm)
- Continuously adjustable headrest +40°, with clamping rod locking mechanism
- Maximum load 200 kg
- Product weight 35 kg
- Frame - lacquered, see Frame Colours / chrome-plated
- Upholstery thickness 64 mm - 21 Upholstery Colours available
- lichtgrau (RAL 7035),
- weißaluminium (RAL 9006),
- reinweiß (RAL 9010).
Die hochwertige Lackierung hat eine glänzende Oberflächenoptik und ist leicht zu reinigen sowie desinfektionsmittelbeständig.
Eine andere Farbgestaltung (Typenvariante) ist nach vorheriger Absprache, gegen Aufpreis, möglich. Teilen Sie uns bitte den gewünschten RAL-Farbton mit.
- The synthetic leathers used for the upholstery of our products, Stamskin® Top (Ferrari) and VOWAled Pisa (Vowalon) are characterized by their tensile strength, durability, longevity, easy cleaning and resistance to disinfectants. There are 21 colours to choose from.
- We also offer the option of having the upholstery done in other colours or brands of synthetic leather. The corresponding materials should be sent to us after prior arrangement.
- The electrically conductive (antistatic) synthetic leather upholstery (with earth contact) is available at extra charge (MEDISTAT). It is, however, included in the price for the operation and multi-function tables.
|Article Number||Width (mm)||Height (mm)||Frame||Max. load|
|AWL-1065||650||650, 700, 750, 800||Lacquered||200 kg|
|AWL-2065||650||650, 700, 750, 800||Chrome||200 kg|
|P-2065 (Paper roll holder)||for 650 mm tables||Chrome|
|AWL-1080||800||650, 700, 750, 800||Lacquered||200 kg|
|AWL-2080||800||650, 700, 750, 800||Chrome||200 kg|
|P-2080 (Paper roll holder)||for 800 mm tables||Chrome|
The corresponding product descriptions and article numbers can also be found in the AGA product catalogue on page 50.
Further AGA products of interest for you
MRI patient transport tables also available from AGA
Please note that the patient transport tables described on this page are not suitable for MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging). Our specially-designed MRI tables can be found under MRI Patient Transport Tables, and in the AGA catalogue on pages 28-33.