Universal Tables on Castors / Patient Transport Tables
The universal tables described on the previous page are also available with castors, as patient transport tables, for example under Article No. U-1065/LR.
AGA tables with castors for smooth patient transport
These mobile universal tables are similar to the universal tables with continuously adjustable headrest described in the previous pages.
- The patient transport tables U-1065/LR, U-2065/LR, EKG-1080/LR and EKG-2080/LR include a set of four castors (Ø 75 mm, two locking and two non-locking castors).
- The continuously adjustable headrest (positively up to +40°) is secured by clamping rod locking mechanism
- Two-piece tabletop, upholstery thickness 64 mm.
Continuous adjustment of the headrest
The patient transport tables are also available with side safety rails, as recovery tables (Articles AWL-) - See next page for a complete description.
- Both side safety rails (800 x 250 mm, LxH) can be pivoted up or down by a simple twist mechanism to allow unobstructed patient access from either side as required.
- Please pay careful attention to the total width of the recovery tables with side safety rails:
- AWL-1065 and AWL-2065 each have a total width of 795 mm, side rails included.
- AWL-1080 and AWL-2080 each have a total width of 975 mm, side rails included.
Further available equipment includes push bars (at the head or foot end), wall guards and an all-around frame protector bumper. Please contact us for pricing information.
The patient transport tables are also available with a width of 1000 mm (Pricing information upon request).
The transport tables are also available with height adjustment to make getting on/off easier for the patient (catalogue pages 56-57).
The patient transport tables are also available with
- Four locking castors
- Larger castors - Article No. LR-125, a set includes four castors (Ø 125mm), two of which are lockable.
- Central locking castor system - Article No. LR/Z-125 for enhanced manoeuvrability and comfort of use. All four double castors (Ø 125 mm) are connected by rods. A foot pedal to lock in position or release is located at the head and foot ends of the table.
The following accessories are also available:
- Wire storage basket – Article No. 'Korb', measuring approximately 550 x 290 x 190 mm (WxDxH), plastic-coated in RAL7035 light grey. Retrofitting is not possible.
- Paper roll holder - For table width 650 mm (Article No. P-2065) or 800 mm (Article No. P-2080), is mounted on the table legs.
- Headrest adjustment with gas pressure spring - Article No. KVG
- Face cut-out in the headrest - Article No. GS-1710 with upholstery insert - Article No. EfGS
Further accessories for the universal tables with castors (patient transport tables) can be found under Accessories for Universal Tables and in the on pages 60-61.
Universal tables on castors - Overview
- Heights 650 mm / 700 mm / 750 mm / 800 mm.
The standard height is 650 mm, unless requested otherwise at time of ordering.
- Widths 650 mm / 800 mm / 1000 mm (upon request)
- Length 1900 mm
- Two-piece tabletop (head section 500 mm, main section 1400 mm)
- Continuously adjustable headrest +40°, with clamping rod locking mechanism
- Maximum load 200 kg
- Product weight 35 kg
- Frame - lacquered, see Frame Colours / chrome-plated
- Upholstery thickness 64 mm - 21 Upholstery Colours available
- lichtgrau (RAL 7035),
- weißaluminium (RAL 9006),
- reinweiß (RAL 9010).
Die hochwertige Lackierung hat eine glänzende Oberflächenoptik und ist leicht zu reinigen sowie desinfektionsmittelbeständig.
Eine andere Farbgestaltung (Typenvariante) ist nach vorheriger Absprache, gegen Aufpreis, möglich. Teilen Sie uns bitte den gewünschten RAL-Farbton mit.
- The synthetic leathers used for the upholstery of our products, Stamskin® Top (Ferrari) and VOWAled Pisa (Vowalon) are characterized by their tensile strength, durability, longevity, easy cleaning and resistance to disinfectants. There are 21 colours to choose from.
- We also offer the option of having the upholstery done in other colours or brands of synthetic leather. The corresponding materials should be sent to us after prior arrangement.
- The electrically conductive (antistatic) synthetic leather upholstery (with earth contact) is available at extra charge (MEDISTAT). It is, however, included in the price for the operation and multi-function tables.
|Article Number||Width (mm)||Height (mm)||Frame||Max. load|
|U-3065/LR||650||650/700/750/800||Stainless steel||200 kg|
|P-2065 (Paper roll holder)||650||Chrome|
|EKG-3080/LR||800||650/700/750/800||Stainless steel||200 kg|
|P-2080 (Paper roll holder)||800||Chrome|
|EKG-30100/LR||1000||650/700/750/800||Stainless steel||200 kg|
|P-20100 (Paper roll holder)||1000||Chrome|
The corresponding product descriptions and article numbers can also be found in the AGA product catalogue on page 50.
Further AGA products of interest for you
Transport tables from AGA also available for use in an MRI environment
Please note that the patient transport tables described on this page are not suitable for MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging). Our specially-built MRI tables can be found under MRI Patient Transport Tables, and in the AGA catalogue on pages 28-33.