Contact us directly to get personalised advice. We will be happy to help!
Universal Tables with Manual Height Adjustment
To anyone looking for a universal table that only needs to be adjusted in height occasionally, we recommend a universal table with manual height adjustment.
The operation of the hand crank on this cost-effective height-adjustable table is done from the foot end. After use, the crank handle can simply be pushed back under the tabletop.
These universal tables are available in three frame finishes (lacquered, chrome, stainless steel), three widths (650, 800, 1000 mm) and headrest adjustment ranges of +40° and -30°/+40°.
A maintenance-free and user-friendly height-adjustable table
- The universal tables with manual height adjustment are manufactured with dual-box rectangular profiles to prevent rocking and swinging movements of the tabletop.
- The maintenance-free gear with optimal transmission ratio (i=10mm/rev) ensures smooth, quick and easy operation of the hand crank.
- The height adjustment can be performed with little effort, even with heavier patients (up to 200 kg).
- The chrome-plated crossbars fitted with levelling screws and the flat foot structure are more resistant than a lacquered frame against external influences such as repeated vacuum cleaner impacts.
- The upholstery thickness for both tabletop sections is 64 mm.
- The headrest is continuously adjustable up to +40° (Article No. H-U ../H) or -30°/+40°(Article No. H-SU ../H) and secured with clamping rod locking mechanism.
Continuous adjustment of the headrest and side guards
- The universal tables with manual height adjustment are also available with a width of 1000 mm, or a three-piece tabletop. Pricing information is available upon request.
- The universal tables with hydraulic and electric height adjustment are presented on the following pages.
- Article No. P-2065/A (for table width 650 mm)
- Article No. P-2080/A (for table width 800 mm)
- Article No. PU-6000 (for table width 650 mm)
- Article No. PE-8000 (for table width 800 mm)
Further available accessories for the universal tables include positioning aids, regular castors, retractable castors, double castors with central locking system, Trendelenburg, headrest adjustment by grid/gas pressure spring, face cutout and insert, standard side rails, side guards and mounting clamps.
Height adjustment without effort, even with heavier patients
- Height adjustment range 650 - 850 mm (continuous, by hand crank)
- Widths 650 mm / 800 mm / 1000 mm (upon request)
- Length 1900 mm
- Two-piece tabletop (head section 500 mm, main section 1400 mm)
- Continuously adjustable headrest +40°, or -30°/+40° (for H-SU.../H) with clamping rod locking mechanism
- Maximum load 200 kg
- Product weight 60 kg
- Frame - lacquered, see Frame Colours / chrome-plated / stainless steel
- Upholstery thickness 64 mm - 21 Upholstery Colours available
- The colour coating of the frame is available as a standard in three different colours (See colour selection card on the right):
- light grey (RAL 7035),
- white aluminium (RAL 9006),
- pure white (RAL 9010).
- The high-quality paint has a glossy finish, is easy to clean and resistant to disinfectants.
- A different colour scheme (special order) is possible at extra charge, and subject to prior arrangements. Please notify us of the desired RAL colour.
- The synthetic leathers used for the upholstery of our products, from the collection VOWAled Pisa (Vowalon) are characterized by their tensile strength, durability, longevity, easy cleaning and resistance to disinfectants. A large selection of colours is available.
- We also offer the option of having the upholstery done in other colours or brands of synthetic leather. The corresponding materials should be sent to us after prior arrangement.
- Electrically conductive (antistatic) synthetic leather upholstery (with earth contact) is available at extra charge. It is, however, included in the price for the operation and multi-function tables.
|Article Number||Width (mm)||Height (mm)||Frame||Max. load|
|H-U 1065/H||650||650 - 850||Lacquered||200 kg|
|H-U 2065/H||650||650 - 850||Chrome||200 kg|
|H-U 3065/H||650||650 - 850||Stainless steel||200 kg|
|P-2065/A||for 650 mm wide H-U tables||Chrome|
|H-EKG 1080/H||800||650 - 850||Lacquered||200 kg|
|H-EKG 2080/H||800||650 - 850||Chrome||200 kg|
|H-EKG 3080/H||800||650 - 850||Stainless steel||200 kg|
|P-2080/A||for 800 mm wide H-EKG tables||Chrome|
|H-SU 1065/H||650||650 - 850||Lacquered||200 kg|
|H-SU 2065/H||650||650 - 850||Chrome||200 kg|
|H-SU 3065/H||650||650 - 850||Stainless steel||200 kg|
|PU-6000||for 650 mm wide H-SU tables||Chrome|
|H-SU 1080/H||800||650 - 850||Lacquered||200 kg|
|H-SU 2080/H||800||650 - 850||Chrome||200 kg|
|H-SU 3080/H||800||650 - 850||Stainless steel||200 kg|
|PE-8000||for 800 mm wide H-SU tables||Chrome|
The corresponding product descriptions and article numbers can also be found
In the product catalogue price list, the term ‘frame’ only refers to the main mattress frame. The height adjustment mechanism is only available in lacquered finish and the leg frame (crossbars) is only available in chrome-plated finish.