Contact us directly to get personalised advice. We will be happy to help!
Universal Tables with Hydraulic Height Adjustment (Scissor Mechanism)
The universal tables H-U .../Y 980 with hydraulic height adjustment and scissor mechanism are characterized by a particularly wide height adjustment range of 480 mm (500 to 980 mm).
They are available with lacquered or chrome-plated frame, and in the widths of 650 mm, 800 mm or 1000 mm.
Universal table with a wide height adjustment range - Without lateral offset
- The hydraulic height adjustment (500 - 980 mm) is done with a hydraulic pump via a foot pedal. The foot pedal may be mounted on either side (please specify upon ordering). A second foot pedal is available at extra charge (Article No. FPH-10).
- Of course, the hydraulic height adjustment can be done with little effort, even with heavier patients (up to 200 kg).
- The wide base of the frame ensures a high stability.
- The upholstery thickness for both tabletop sections (headrest and main surface) is 64 mm.
- The headrest is continuously adjustable up to +40° and secured with clamping rod locking mechanism.
Continuous adjustment of the headrest and lateral rails
The universal tables with hydraulic height adjustment are also available in a mobile version, with the following accessories (extra charge):
- Castors, Ø 75 mm - Article No. LR-75
- Castors, Ø 125 mm - Article No. LR-125
A set includes four castors, two of which are lockable.
- Central locking castor system - Article No. LR/Z-125
for enhanced maneuverability and comfort of use.
All four double castors (Ø 125 mm) are connected by rods. A foot pedal to lock in position or release is located at the head and foot ends of the table.
The universal tables with hydraulic height adjustment are also available with a width of 1000 mm or a three-piece tabletop. Pricing information is available upon request.
- The electric universal tables can be equipped with shock position/Trendelenburg adjustment to approx. 11° (Article No. SL-AWL). The red release button is embedded in the tabletop frame at the foot end. Retrofitting is not possible.
- The paper roll holder P-2065/A for table width 650 mm or P-2080/A for table width 800 mm can be mounted onto the tabletop frame with the included hardware.
- A second foot pedal (Article No. FPH-10) is available at extra charge.
Further available accessories such as positioning aids, face cutout and upholstered insert, standard side rails and more can be found under Accessories for Universal Tables and in the on pages 60-61.
Versatile tables with many fields of use
Due to its versatility, this universal table is already featured as a Patient Transport Table with Hydraulic Height Adjustment with adjustable side rails and central locking castor system and on page 56 of the product catalogue.
Universal tables with hydraulic height adjustment (Scissor Mechanism) - Overview
- Height adjustment range 500-980 mm Scissor mechanism, hydraulic with foot pump
- Width 650 mm / 800 mm / 1000 mm (upon request)
- Length 1900 mm
- Two-piece tabletop (head section 500 mm, main section 1400 mm)
- Continuously adjustable headrest +40° with clamping rod locking mechanism
- Maximum load 200 kg
- Product weight 110 kg
- Frame - lacquered, see Frame Colours / chrome-plated / stainless steel
- Upholstery thickness 64 mm - 21 Upholstery Colours available
- The colour coating of the frame is available as a standard in three different colours (See colour selection card on the right):
- light grey (RAL 7035),
- white aluminium (RAL 9006),
- pure white (RAL 9010).
- The high-quality paint has a glossy finish, is easy to clean and resistant to disinfectants.
- A different colour scheme (special order) is possible at extra charge, and subject to prior arrangements. Please notify us of the desired RAL colour.
- The synthetic leathers used for the upholstery of our products, from the collection VOWAled Pisa (Vowalon) are characterized by their tensile strength, durability, longevity, easy cleaning and resistance to disinfectants. A large selection of colours is available.
- We also offer the option of having the upholstery done in other colours or brands of synthetic leather. The corresponding materials should be sent to us after prior arrangement.
- Electrically conductive (antistatic) synthetic leather upholstery (with earth contact) is available at extra charge. It is, however, included in the price for the operation and multifunction tables.
|Article Number||Width (mm)||Height (mm)||Frame||Max. load|
|H-U 1065/Y 980||650||500 - 980||Lacquered||200 kg|
|H-U 2065/Y 980||650||500 - 980||Chrome||200 kg|
|P-2065/A (Paper roll holder)||for 650 mm wide H-U tables||Chrome|
|H-EKG 1080/Y 980||800||500 - 980||Lacquered||200 kg|
|H-EKG 2080/Y 980||800||500 - 980||Chrome||200 kg|
|P-2080/A (Paper roll holder)||for 800 mm wide H-EKG tables||Chrome|
The product descriptions and article numbers for the universal tables with hydraulic height adjustment (scissor mechanism) can also be found
In the product descriptions, the term ‘frame’ only refers to the main tabletop frame. The height adjustment mechanism and the leg frame are available in lacquered finish only.