Contact us directly to get personalised advice. We will be happy to help!
Universal Tables with Hydraulic Height Adjustment
Another type of height adjustment for the universal tables is a hydraulic system, operated with a pedal from a centrally built-in foot pump. Of course, the height adjustment (650-850 mm) can be performed with little effort, even with heavier patients (up to 200 kg).
These universal tables with hydraulic height adjustment are available in
- three frame finishes (lacquered, chrome, stainless steel),
- three widths (650, 800, 1000 mm) and
- headrest adjustment ranges of +40° and +/-30°.
Versatile examination tables, maintenance-free
- The hydraulic height adjustment, without lateral offset, is done with a centrally built-in foot pump and with little effort, even with heavier patients. The foot pedal can be mounted on either side (please specify upon ordering). A second foot pedal (Article No. FPH-10) is available at extra charge.
- The universal tables with hydraulic height adjustment are manufactured with dual-box rectangular profiles to prevent rocking and swinging movements of the tabletop.
- The chrome-plated crossbars fitted with levelling screws and the flat foot structure are more resistant than a lacquered frame against external influences such as repeated vacuum cleaner impacts.
- The upholstery thickness for both tabletop sections is 64 mm.
- The headrest is continuously adjustable up to +40° (Article No. H-U ../Y) or +/-30° (Article No. H-SU ../Y) and secured with clamping rod locking mechanism.
Continuous adjustment of the headrest and side guards
The universal tables with hydraulic height adjustment are also available in a mobile version, with the following accessories (extra charge):
- Castors, Ø 75 mm - Article No. LR-75
- Castors, Ø 125 mm - Article No. LR-125
A set includes four castors, two of which are lockable.
- Central locking castor system - Article No. LR/Z-125 for enhanced maneuverability and comfort of use.
All four double castors (Ø 125 mm) are connected by rods. A foot pedal to lock in position or release is located at the head and foot ends of the table.
- The universal tables with hydraulic height adjustment are also available with a width of 1000 mm or wíth a three-piece tabletop. Please contact us for pricing information.
- Hydraulic height-adjustable universal tables with scissor mechanism (500-980 mm) are presented on the next page. XXL-Tables for adipose patients (up to 300 kg) are also available.
- The electric universal tables can be equipped with shock position/Trendelenburg adjustment to approx. 11° (Article No. SL-AWL). The red release button is embedded in the tabletop frame at the foot end. Retrofitting is not possible.
- The paper roll holder P-2065/A for table width 650 mm or P-2080/A for table width 800 mm can be mounted onto the tabletop frame with the included hardware.
- Second foot pedal for hydraulic height adjustment (Article No. FPH-10).
Hydraulic tables with negative headrest adjustment
Universal tables with hydraulic height adjustment - Overview
- Height adjustment range 650-850 mm, with hydraulic with foot pump
- Width 650 mm / 800 mm / 1000 mm
- Length 1900 mm (head section 500 mm, main section 1400 mm)
- Two-piece tabletop
- Continuously adjustable headrest +40°, or +/-30° (on H-SU.../Y) with clamping rod locking mechanism
- Maximum load 200 kg
- Product weight 60 kg
- Frame - lacquered, see Frame Colours / chrome-plated / stainless steel
- Upholstery thickness 64 mm - 21 Upholstery Colours available
- The colour coating of the frame is available as a standard in three different colours (See colour selection card on the right):
- light grey (RAL 7035),
- white aluminium (RAL 9006),
- pure white (RAL 9010).
- The high-quality paint has a glossy finish, is easy to clean and resistant to disinfectants.
- A different colour scheme (special order) is possible at extra charge, and subject to prior arrangements. Please notify us of the desired RAL colour.
- The synthetic leathers used for the upholstery of our products, from the collection VOWAled Pisa (Vowalon) are characterized by their tensile strength, durability, longevity, easy cleaning and resistance to disinfectants. A large selection of colours is available.
- We also offer the option of having the upholstery done in other colours or brands of synthetic leather. The corresponding materials should be sent to us after prior arrangement.
- Electrically conductive (antistatic) synthetic leather upholstery (with earth contact) is available at extra charge. It is, however, included in the price for the operation and multifunction tables.
|Article Number||Width (mm)||Height (mm)||Frame||Max. load|
|H-U 1065/Y||650||650 - 850||Lacquered||200 kg|
|H-U 2065/Y||650||650 - 850||Chrome||200 kg|
|H-U 3065/Y||650||650 - 850||Stainless steel||200 kg|
|P-2065/A (Paper roll holder)||for 650 mm wide H-U tables||Chrome|
|H-EKG 1080/Y||800||650 - 850||Lacquered||200 kg|
|H-EKG 2080/Y||800||650 - 850||Chrome||200 kg|
|H-EKG 3080/Y||800||650 - 850||Stainless steel||200 kg|
|P-2080/A (Paper roll holder)||for 800 mm wide H-EKG tables||Chrome|
|H-SU 1065/Y||650||650 - 850||Lacquered||200 kg|
|H-SU 2065/Y||650||650 - 850||Chrome||200 kg|
|H-SU 3065/Y||650||650 - 850||Stainless steel||200 kg|
|PU-6000 (Paper roll holder)||for 650 mm wide H-SU tables||Chrome|
|H-SU 1080/Y||800||650 - 850||Lacquered||200 kg|
|H-SU 2080/Y||800||650 - 850||Chrome||200 kg|
|H-SU 3080/Y||800||650 - 850||Stainless steel||200 kg|
|PE-8000 (Paper roll holder)||for 800 mm wide H-SU tables||Chrome|
The product descriptions and article numbers for these universal tables with hydraulic height adjustment can also be found
In the product descriptions, the term ‘frame’ only refers to the main tabletop frame. The height adjustment mechanism is only available in lacquered finish and the leg frame (crossbars) in chrome-plated finish.
Some products and options available
H-SU 1065/Y with paper roll holder
The universal table H-SU 1065/Y is shown in the following pictures with the upholstery colour 'red' and the frame colour 'pure white' (RAL 9010). The paper roll holder under the headrest is available as an optional accessory (Article No. PU-6000).
H-SU 1065/Y with paper roll holder, castors and face cutout
The universal table H-SU 1065/Y is shown in the following pictures with the upholstery colour 'light grey' and the frame colour 'pure white' (RAL 9010). The paper roll holder under the headrest (Article No. PU-6000), the castors, Ø125 mm (Article No. LR-125), the face cutout (Article No. GS-1710) and the upholstered insert (Article No. EfGS) are available as optional accessories.
For more than 40 years we have been offering modern medical furniture with reliable service and valuable benefits such as:
- Spare parts delivery for 10 years
- Individual colour choices
- Quality management system DIN EN ISO 13485:2016