Contact us directly to get personalised advice. We will be happy to help!
Universal tables with Electric Height Adjustment - Scissor Mechanism
The universal tables with electric height adjustment by scissor mechanism H-U .../E 930 are characterized by a particularly wide height adjustment range of 430 mm, without lateral offset.
They are available with lacquered or chrome-plated tabletop frame finish and in the widths of 650 mm or 800 mm.
- The height adjustment (500-930 mm) is controlled by a maintenance-free, spill-proof and ultra-quiet electric motor and a pneumatic hand switch, which can be replaced with a foot switch at no extra charge (please specify upon ordering).
Drive specifications 230V, 50/60Hz, 3,7A, 850W, IPX4, v=14mm/s, 7000N.
- Wide base designed to provide enhanced stability.
- The electric height adjustment takes place without lateral offset and can be done with little effort, even with heavier patients (up to 200 kg).
- Continuously adjustable headrest (up to +40°) with clamping rod locking mechanism.
- Two-piece tabletop, upholstery thickness 64 mm.
Continuous adjustment of the headrest and side guards
The universal tables with electric height adjustment and scissor mechanism are also available in a mobile version, with the following accessories (extra charge):
- Castors, Ø 75 mm - Article No. LR-75
- Castors, Ø 125 mm - Article No. LR-125
A set includes four castors, two of which are lockable.
- Central locking castor system - Article No. LR/Z-125
for enhanced maneuverability and comfort of use.
All four double castors (Ø 125 mm) are connected by rods. A foot pedal to lock in position or release is located at the head and foot ends of the table.
- The electric universal tables can be equipped with shock position/Trendelenburg adjustment to approx. 11° (Article No. SL-AWL). The red release button is embedded in the tabletop frame at the foot end. Retrofitting is not possible.
- The paper roll holder P-2065/A for table width 650 mm or P-2080/A for table width 800 mm can be mounted onto the tabletop frame with the included hardware.
Further available accessories such as positioning aids, face cutout and upholstered insert, standard side rails and more can be found under Accessories for Universal Tables and in the on pages 60-61.
A wide range of electrically height-adjustable universal tables
- Height adjustment range 500 - 930 mm with scissor mechanism
- Electric motor and a pneumatic hand switch or foot switch
- Widths - 650 mm / 800 mm / 1000 mm (upon request)
- Length - 1900 mm (head section 500 mm, main section 1400 mm)
- Two-piece tabletop
- Continuously adjustable headrest +40° with clamping rod mechanism
- Maximum load 200 kg
- Product weight 90 kg
- Frame - lacquered, see Frame Colours / chrome-plated / stainless steel
- Upholstery thickness 64 mm - 21 Upholstery Colours available
- The colour coating of the frame is available as a standard in three different colours (See colour selection card on the right):
- light grey (RAL 7035),
- white aluminium (RAL 9006),
- pure white (RAL 9010).
- The high-quality paint has a glossy finish, is easy to clean and resistant to disinfectants.
- A different colour scheme (special order) is possible at extra charge, and subject to prior arrangements. Please notify us of the desired RAL colour.
- The synthetic leathers used for the upholstery of our products, from the collection VOWAled Pisa (Vowalon) are characterized by their tensile strength, durability, longevity, easy cleaning and resistance to disinfectants. A large selection of colours is available.
- We also offer the option of having the upholstery done in other colours or brands of synthetic leather. The corresponding materials should be sent to us after prior arrangement.
- Electrically conductive (antistatic) synthetic leather upholstery (with earth contact) is available at extra charge. It is, however, included in the price for the operation and multifunction tables.
|Article Number||Width (mm)||Height (mm)||Frame||Max. load|
|H-U 1065/E 930||650||500 - 930||Lacquered||200 kg|
|H-U 2065/E 930||650||500 - 930||Chrome||200 kg|
|P-2065/A (Paper roll holder)||for 650 mm wide H-U tables||Chrome|
|H-EKG 1080/E 930||800||500 - 930||Lacquered||200 kg|
|H-EKG 2080/E 930||800||500 - 930||Chrome||200 kg|
|P-2080/A (Paper roll holder)||for 800 mm wide H-EKG tables||Chrome|
The corresponding product descriptions and article numbers for the universal tables with electric height adjustment can also be found
In the product descriptions, the term ‘frame’ only refers to the main tabletop frame. The height adjustment mechanism and the leg frame (crossbars) are only available in lacquered finish.
For more than 40 years we have been offering modern medical furniture with reliable service and valuable benefits such as:
- Spare parts delivery for 10 years
- Individual colour choices
- Quality management system DIN EN ISO 13485:2016