Contact us directly to get personalised advice. We will be happy to help!
Universal Tables with Electric Height Adjustment
Besides the manual and hydraulic height-adjustable universal tables, we also offer models with electric height adjustment.
These height-adjustable universal tables H-(S)U.../E, with an adjustment range of 200 mm are available with:
- Lacquered, chrome-plated or stainless steel frame
- Width of 650 mm, 800 mm or 1000 mm
- Headrest adjustment range +40° or -30°/+40°.
- The electric height adjustment (650 - 850 mm) is done with a maintenance-free, spill-proof and extremely quiet electric motor, controlled by air pulses via a hand switch (or foot switch at no extra charge, please specify upon ordering). Drive specifications: 230V, 50/60Hz, 3,7A, 850W, IPX4, v=14mm/s, 7000N.
- To prevent rocking and swinging movements of the tabletop, the universal tables with electric height adjustment are manufactured with dual-box rectangular profiles.
- The electric height adjustment takes place without lateral offset and can be done with little effort, even with heavier patients (up to 200 kg).
- The chrome-plated crossbars fitted with levelling screws and the flat foot structure are more resistant than a lacquered frame against external influences such as repeated vacuum cleaner impacts.
- The upholstery thickness for both tabletop sections is 64 mm.
- The headrest is continuously adjustable up to +30° (Article No. H-U ../E) or -30°/+40° (Article No. H-SU ../E) and secured with clamping rod locking mechanism.
Continuous adjustment of the headrest and side guards
The universal tables with electric height adjustment are also available with a width of 1000 mm or wíth a three-piece tabletop. Pricing information is available upon request.
On the following pages, you will find universal tables with electric height adjustment and:
The universal tables with electric height adjustment are also available in a mobile version, with the following accessories (extra charge):
- Castors, Ø 75 mm - Article No. LR-75
- Castors, Ø 125 mm - Article No. LR-125
A set includes four castors, two of which are lockable.
- Central locking castor system - Article No. LR/Z-125
for enhanced maneuverability and comfort of use.
All four double castors (Ø 125 mm) are connected by rods. A foot pedal to lock in position or release is located at the head and foot ends of the table.
A wide range of electrically height-adjustable universal tables
- Height adjustment range 650 - 850 mm - Electric motor with hand switch or foot switch
- Widths 650 mm / 800 mm / 1000 mm
- Length 1900 mm (head section 500 mm, main section 1400 mm)
- Two-piece tabletop
- Continuously adjustable headrest +40° und -30°/+40°(for H-SU.../E) with clamping rod mechanism
- Maximum load 200 kg
- Product weight 80 kg
- Frame - lacquered, see Frame Colours / chrome-plated / stainless steel
- Upholstery thickness 64 mm - 21 Upholstery Colours available
- The colour coating of the frame is available as a standard in three different colours (See colour selection card on the right):
- light grey (RAL 7035),
- white aluminium (RAL 9006),
- pure white (RAL 9010).
- The high-quality paint has a glossy finish, is easy to clean and resistant to disinfectants.
- A different colour scheme (special order) is possible at extra charge, and subject to prior arrangements. Please notify us of the desired RAL colour.
- The synthetic leathers used for the upholstery of our products, from the collection VOWAled Pisa (Vowalon) are characterized by their tensile strength, durability, longevity, easy cleaning and resistance to disinfectants. A large selection of colours is available.
- We also offer the option of having the upholstery done in other colours or brands of synthetic leather. The corresponding materials should be sent to us after prior arrangement.
- Electrically conductive (antistatic) synthetic leather upholstery (with earth contact) is available at extra charge. It is, however, included in the price for the operation and multi-function tables.
|Article Number||Width (mm)||Height (mm)||Frame||Max. load|
|H-U 1065/E||650||650 - 850||Lacquered||200 kg|
|H-U 2065/E||650||650 - 850||Chrome||200 kg|
|H-U 3065/E||650||650 - 850||Stainless steel||200 kg|
|P-2065/A (Paper roll holder)||for 650 mm wide H-U tables||Chrome|
|H-EKG 1080/E||800||650 - 850||Lacquered||200 kg|
|H-EKG 2080/E||800||650 - 850||Chrome||200 kg|
|H-EKG 3080/E||800||650 - 850||Stainless steel||200 kg|
|P-2080/A (Paper roll holder)||for 800 mm wide H-EKG tables||Chrome|
|H-SU 1065/E||650||650 - 850||Lacquered||200 kg|
|H-SU 2065/E||650||650 - 850||Chrome||200 kg|
|H-SU 3065/E||650||650 - 850||Stainless steel||200 kg|
|PU-6000 (Paper roll holder)||for 650 mm wide H-SU tables||Chrome|
|H-SU 1080/E||800||650 - 850||Lacquered||200 kg|
|H-SU 2080/E||800||650 - 850||Chrome||200 kg|
|H-SU 3080/E||800||650 - 850||Stainless steel||200 kg|
|PE-8000 (Paper roll holder)||for 800 mm wide H-SU tables||Chrome|
The corresponding product descriptions and article numbers for the universal tables with electric height adjustment can also be found in the AGA product catalogue on page 58.
In the product descriptions, the term ‘frame’ only refers to the main tabletop frame. The height adjustment mechanism is only available in lacquered finish and the leg frame (crossbars) in chrome-plated finish.
Some products and options available
The universal table H-SU 2065/E is shown in the following pictures with the upholstery colour is 'tangerine'.