Universal Tables with Continuous Headrest Adjustment
Universal tables can be described in many ways because of their versatility. Universal tables are also known as treatment couches, patient tables, examination tables, ECG tables, gymnastics tables, therapy tables, or as massage tables.
These universal tables are available in different configurations:
- Frame lacquered / chrome-plated / stainless steel
- Widths 650 mm / 800 mm / 1000 mm
- Heights 650 mm / 700 mm / 750 mm / 800 mm
They are extremely stable and robust due to reinforced brackets on all frame corners as well as crossbars between both sets of legs.
Confortable and robust patient tables in many configurations
- The reinforced brackets in the frame corners and crossbars between the table legs ensure the stability and robustness of the structure.
- The upholstery thickness for both tabletop sections is 64 mm. The headrest is continuously adjustable (up to +40°) and secured with clamping rod locking mechanism.
- The universal tables will be supplied with the standard height of 650 mm, unless requested otherwise upon ordering. Other heights available at no extra charge are 700, 750 and 800 mm.
- The universal tables are available in three widths: 650 mm (Article No. U-1065, U-2065 and U-3065), 800 mm (Article No. EKG-1080, EKG-2080 and EKG-3080) and 1000 mm. Pricing information for the 1000 mm wide universal tables is available upon request.
Continuous adjustment of the headrest
The universal tables with article numbers ending with /3 have a three-piece tabletop, e.g. Article No. U-1065/3, EKG-1080/3, GYMK-10100/3.
- Continuously adjustable headrest (up to +40°) and leg section (up to +20°), secured with clamping rod locking mechanism.
- Upholstered tabletop thickness 64 mm.
The universal tables are also available with negative headrest adjustment as well as manual, hydraulic or electric height adjustment. In addition, they come as folding wall-mounted, recovery/patient transport or XXL/bariatric tables.
Accessories such as positioning aids, paper roll holder, regular castors, retractable castors, double castors with central locking system, Trendelenburg, headrest adjustment by grid/gas pressure spring, face cutout and insert, standard rails, side guards and mounting clamps can be found under Accessories for Universal Tables and in the on pages 60-61.
Universal Tables with Continuous Headrest Adjustment - Overview
- Heights 650 mm / 700 mm / 750 mm / 800 mm
The standard height is 650 mm, unless requested otherwise at time of ordering.
- Widths 650 mm / 800 mm / 1000 mm (upon request)
- Lengths 1900 mm
- Two-piece tabletop (head section 500 mm, main section 1400 mm)
- Continuously adjustable headrest (+40°), with clamping rod mechanism
- Maximum load 200 kg
- Product weight 35 kg
- Frame - lacquered, see Frame Colours / chrome-plated / stainless steel
- Upholstery thickness 64 mm, 21 Upholstery Colours available
- The colour coating of the frame is available as a standard in three different colours (See colour selection card on the right):
- light grey (RAL 7035),
- white aluminium (RAL 9006),
- pure white (RAL 9010).
- The high-quality paint has a glossy finish, is easy to clean and resistant to disinfectants.
- A different colour scheme (special order) is possible at extra charge, and subject to prior arrangements. Please notify us of the desired RAL colour.
- The synthetic leathers used for the upholstery of our products, Stamskin® Top (Ferrari) and VOWAled Pisa (Vowalon) are characterized by their tensile strength, durability, longevity, easy cleaning and resistance to disinfectants. There are 21 colours to choose from.
- We also offer the option of having the upholstery done in other colours or brands of synthetic leather. The corresponding materials should be sent to us after prior arrangement.
- The electrically conductive (antistatic) synthetic leather upholstery (with earth contact) is available at extra charge (MEDISTAT). It is, however, included in the price for the operation and multi-function tables.
|Article Number||Width (mm)||Height (mm)||Frame||Max. load (kg)|
|U-1065||650||650, 700, 750, 800||Lacquered||200|
|U-2065||650||650, 700, 750, 800||Chrome||200|
|U-3065||650||650, 700, 750, 800||Stainless steel||200|
|EKG-1080||800||650, 700, 750, 800||Lacquered||200|
|EKG-2080||800||650, 700, 750, 800||Chrome||200|
|EKG-3080||800||650, 700, 750, 800||Stainless steel||200|
The corresponding product descriptions and article numbers can also be found
Further AGA products of interest for you
A wide range of universal tables available from AGA
We offer various universal tables for different application fields, among others:
- Examination units, treatment tables, reclining/EEG lounge chairs, pediatric examination tables, XXL tables for adipose patients, patient transport tables, height-adjustable universal tables and more.
Our universal tables are available with manual, hydraulic or electric height adjustment, in several widths or fixed heights. They may be ordered in a mobile version with regular castors, or with central locking system.