Contact us directly to get personalised advice. We will be happy to help!
No practice, therapeutic facility or hospital are conceivable without treatment couches. These can be found in almost every consultation room. Besides, many patients are quick to link the condition and comfort of treatment tables directly with the quality and competence of the doctor. The tables made by AGA therefore meet the highest standards.
'Made in Germany' is not just a denomination of origin, but a true quality feature.
- Sizes: 1900 mm to 1920 mm in length and widths from 620 mm to 800 mm
- Upholstery : Synthetic leather cover with a thickness of 47 cm to 64 cm.
- Frame and legs: Lacquered, chrome or stainless steel, depending on the model
- Numerous accessories available
- Individual production and customization possible
High-quality patient tables for various fields of application
Our range includes various table models that have been optimized for different fields of application and related tasks. If the right version is not directly available for your purposes, we will also be happy to manufacture it individually and according to your requirements (taking into account all legal standards and regulations). Just give us a call and we will work with you to find the perfect solution.
Quality and versatility of AGA treatment tables
Stability is key. For physically intensive uses, for example in physiotherapy, both the patient and the staff must have full confidence in the medical equipment. Therefore, attach great importance to traditional manufacturing and a high quality standard of the examination tables.
In addition to these basic properties, the treatment tables also offer options for customizing and adapting to your needs. A large selection of options and accessories, such as paper roll holders, IV pole or side rails (for the ELI series) ensures that the couches can meet the specific requirements of your practice or clinic.
A good indication of a high quality standard are certified products with the CE marking according to EC-Guideline 93/42/EEC and according to DIN EN ISO 13485:2019. A comprehensive warranty from the manufacturer is also a reference point for high-quality products.
ULI- and ELI- Series
Our treatment couches ULI and ELI are the most popular models of this product range. Solidly crafted, they embody versatile furniture for every practice. The ULI and ELI both feature a two-piece tabletop covered with 47mm thick upholstered pads. The headboard is adjustable by grid up to +30°. The tabletop frame is lacquered and the maximum load is 150 kg.
Our universal examination tables ULI- and ELI- are available in various configurations.
- Lacquered, chrome-plated and stainless steel table frame
- Width 650 mm (ULI) and 800 mm (ELI)
- The various options for the table legs are:
- Lacquered table legs- Article No. ULI-6000 / ELI-8000
- Chrome-plated table legs - Article No. ULI-6020 / ELI-8020
- Stainless steel table legs - Article No. ULI-6030 / ELI-8030
The universal treatment tables come with a two-piece tabletop, a positively adjustable headrest (by grid, +30°) and 47 mm thick upholstered mattress. The table frame itself is always lacquered. The maximum load is 150 kg.
In order to give you further possibilities to adapt the treatment couches to your and the needs of your patients, you can easily adjust the range of functions of the couch by means of accessories. The corresponding product descriptions and article numbers can be found under Accessories for Universal Tables and in the AGA catalogue on pages 60-61.
- The paper roll holder, Article No. PU-6000 (for ULI tables) or PE-8000 (for ELI models) is mounted with screws to the underside of the headboard. This means you can readily provide patients with a hygienically safe table surface.
- The ELI tables are also available with a face cutout (Article No. GS-1710) This version is particularly popular for use as therapy and massage tables.
- A matching upholstered insert (Article No. EfGS) is also available, with which the face cutout can be closed if required.
The RUL-6000 treatment table stands out with its shapely design. The upholstered tabletop covered with synthetic leather and finished with softly rounded corners provide the necessary hygiene with the greatest possible comfort.
Spacers raise the tabletop slightly from the main frame, further enhancing the overall look of the table. A major difference with the models of the ELI and ULI series is the height of these tables, which is 680 mm and offers a comfortable working position and, above all, one that is easier on the back, even for taller people.
- The leg frame is equipped with levelling feet to ensure stability.
- The headrest is adjustable by grid up to +30°.
- The headrest and main tabletop section have a thickness of 47 mm.
- The treatment table RUL-6000 is available in a lacquered finish only.
- The maximum load is 150 kg.
An optional paper roll holder is available for the RUL-6000 universal treatment tables. It will be mounted with screws to the underside of the headboard.
- Paper roll holder - Article No. PU-5500
Our treatment table RU-1062 offers the most comfort as far as the upholstery is concerned. With a padding thickness of 64 mm, the table is extremely comfortable and particularly suitable for practices in which longer therapies must be performed while the patient is lying down.
In addition, the treatment table RU-1062 has an adjustable headrest, which can be adjusted negatively to -25°, in contrast to our other models. Thus, this treatment table can also be used in physiotherapy and allows here, for example, a supported hyperextension of the cervical spine.
- The table legs are equipped with levelling feet for stability.
- The headrest is continuously adjustable with gas pressure spring to -25°/+30°.
- The maximum load is 150 kg.
- The head section (300 x 420 mm, LxW) is narrower than the main surface.
- Both upholstered tabletop sections (thickness 64 mm) are slightly raised from the frame by spacers.
- The frame of the treatment table RU-1062 is made of flat oval steel tubing and available in a lacquered version only.
An optional paper roll holder is available for these universal treatment tables. It will be mounted with screws to the underside of the tabletop at the feet end.
- Paper roll holder - Article No. PU-6000 (for 59 cm wide paper rolls)
The treatment table RU-1062 is presented in the pictures with the upholstery colour 'blue' and the frame colour 'white aluminium' (RAL 9006). The headrest is continuously adjustable with gas pressure spring to -25°/+30°.
The ideal treatment table - With a choice of 21 upholstery colours
Choose from a wide selection of colours for the upholstery of the treatment tables. Let your creativity run free, or choose a colour combination to match the interior design of your practice or therapy facility.
No matter for which specific requirements, treatments or therapeutic measures you need a treatment table - our broad product portfolio always holds the correct version for you. Order today and equip your practice and treatment rooms for modern wellness, fitness or physiotherapy applications. Make sure to take advantage of the high quality and the versatility of our product range.
- 650 mm for ULI- and ELI-
- 680 mm for RUL-6000
- 700 mm for RU-1062
- 620 mm for RUL-6000 and RU-1062
- 650 mm for ULI-
- 800 mm for ELI-
- 1900 mm for ULI-, ELI- and RUL-6000
- 1920 mm for RU-1062
- 2-pc. upholstered tabletop
- Head section 500 mm, main section 1400 mm for ULI-, ELI- and RUL-6000
- Head section 320 mm, main section 1600 mm for RU-1062
- Adjustable headrest
- +30° by grid for ULI-, ELI- and RUL-6000
- -25°/+30° by gas pressure spring forRU-1062
- Levelling feet for RUL-6000 and RU-1062
- Maximum load 150 kg
- Product weight 30 kg
- Frame lacquered - See Frame Colours
- Table legs
- Lacquered for RU-1062, RUL-6000, ULI-6000 and ELI-8000
- Chrome-plated for ULI-6020 and ELI-8020
- Stainless steel for ULI-6030 and ELI-8030
- 21 Upholstery Colours available
- The colour coating of the frame is available as a standard in three different colours (See colour selection card on the right):
- light grey (RAL 7035),
- white aluminium (RAL 9006),
- pure white (RAL 9010).
- The high-quality paint has a glossy finish, is easy to clean and resistant to disinfectants.
- A different colour scheme (special order) is possible at extra charge, and subject to prior arrangements. Please notify us of the desired RAL colour.
- The synthetic leathers used for the upholstery of our products, from the collection VOWAled Pisa (Vowalon) are characterized by their tensile strength, durability, longevity, easy cleaning and resistance to disinfectants. A large selection of colours is available.
- We also offer the option of having the upholstery done in other colours or brands of synthetic leather. The corresponding materials should be sent to us after prior arrangement.
- Electrically conductive (antistatic) synthetic leather upholstery (with earth contact) is available at extra charge. It is, however, included in the price for the operation and multi-function tables.
|Article Number||Width (mm)||Height (mm)||Frame||Max. load (kg)|
|ULI-6030||650||650||Stainless steel (legs)||150|
|PU-6000||for ULI- tables||Chrome|
|ELI-8030||800||650||Stainless steel (legs)||150|
|PE-8000||for ELI- tables||Chrome|
The corresponding product descriptions and article numbers can also be found in the AGA product catalogue on page 45.
Some products we have custom-built for our customers
As a manufacturer, we are able to tailor our products to suit your individual needs. Contact our team of experts - we will be pleased to help design and build the perfect product for you!
ULI-6000 with continuous tabletop
The treatment table ULI-6000 is shown in the following pictures as a custom product (without right of return), with a continuous tabletop (in one section). The paper roll holder (rod) is available as an optional accessory (Article No. P-3050). The upholstery colour is 'birch' and the frame colour 'pure white' (RAL 9010).
ULI-6000 with face cutout and two headrest adjustment supports
The treatment table ULI-6000 is shown in the following pictures as a custom product (without right of return), with the optional face cutout (Article No. GS-1710) and two supports for the adjustment by grid of the headrest. An upholstered insert to close the face cutout is also available (Article No. EfGS). The upholstery colour is 'atoll' and the frame colour 'light grey' (RAL 7035).
ULI-6020 with two headrest adjustment supports
The treatment table ULI-6020 is shown in the following pictures as a custom product (without right of return) with two supports for the adjustment by grid of the headrest. The upholstery colour is 'black'.
ELI-8000 with continuous tabletop
The treatment table ELI-8000 is presented in the pictures with a continuous tabletop (in one section). This is a custom product, contact us for more information. The paper roll holder is available as an optional accessory (Article No. PE-8000). The upholstery colour is 'black' and the frame colour 'pure white' (RAL 9010).
For more than 40 years we have been offering modern medical furniture with reliable service and valuable benefits such as:
- Spare parts delivery for 10 years
- Individual colour choices
- Quality management system DIN EN ISO 13485:2016
Discover quality Made in Germany
AGA treatment tables are suitable for every practice, hospital and other medical facility. The high standard of material and workmanship as well as the wide range of equipment options and accessories make the medical furniture from Löhne (Northwestern Germany) sought-after worldwide. You too can benefit from our many years of experience and rely on the quality of AGA.