Contact us directly to get personalised advice. We will be happy to help!
Therapeutic Tilt Tables / Standing Boards
The tilt tables/standing boards KT-1080/EE and KT-10100/EE can be used for many different treatment methods. They are particularly suitable for the treatment of neurologically-ill and head, back or spinal cord injury patients.
In order to provide the patient with the physical and mental security required for the treatment, a combination of cut-out in the foot section and extra large, removable footrest was specially developed for these tilt tables.
- The electric height and tilt adjustments are controlled by two maintenance-free and ultra-quiet motors.
- The height adjustment 520 - 960 mm is done using a pneumatic foot switch.
Drive specifications 230V, 50/60Hz, 3,7A, 850W, IPX4, v=14mm/s, 7000N.
- The tilt adjustment 0 - 90° is done using a pneumatic hand switch. The built-in angle indicator (protractor) ensures quick and precise reading of the tilting angle.
Drive specifications 230V, 50/60Hz, 1,8A, 360W, IPX4, v=7mm/s, 10000N.
- The headrest is adjustable by grid up to +35°.
- The upholstery thickness is 64 mm (Article No. KT-1080/EE) or 67 mm (Article No. KT-10100/EE).
Therapy tilt tables for safe patient positioning
The therapy tilt tables KT-1080/EE and KT-10100/EE include:
- a pair of side-mounted standard rails (length 1560 mm)
- a mobile base on retractable castors controlled by a foot pedal (castors Ø 75mm)
- a removable footrest (320 x 800/1000 mm, LxW)
- an integrated protractor (angle indicator) for quick and precise reading of the tilt angle
- the hand and foot switches
- a cutout in the upholstery at the foot end.
To meet the needs of different treatment methods, the following accessories are available for the therapy tilt tables:
- Ring armrests (set of two) - Article No. RL-2060
Black, dimensions 270x340x45 mm (HxLxW), mounting clamps (M10) included.
- Patient strapping belt - Article No. PG-220, dimensions approx. 2200x250 mm, LxW)
Patient strapping belt - Article No. PG-260, dimensions approx. 2600x250 mm, LxW)
To secure the patient's position on the table. 21 upholstery colours available.
- Paper roll holder - Article No. P-2080/A, for table width 800 mm,
Paper roll holder - Article No. P-20100/A, for table width 1000 mm
Chrome-plated, with mounting hardware, to be mounted at the head end.
- Face cutout in the headrest - Article No. GS-1710, oval, dimensions 205x105 mm (LxW).
- Upholstered insert to close the face cutout - Article No. EfGS
21 upholstery colours available.
*Retrofitting is not possible.
- Arm support - Article No. A-2047
Chrome-plated, dimensions 400x120 mm (LxW), with swivel mechanism, PU-foam pad with black upholstery.
*Mounting clamp for standard rail included.
Therapy Tilt Tables - Overview
- Height and tilt adjustment mechanism - electric with foot/hand switch
- Height adjustment range 520 - 960 mm
- Tilt adjustment 0°/+90°
- Width 800 mm (860 mm with standard rails) / 1000 mm (1060 mm with standard rails)
- Length 1900 mm (head section 500 mm, main section 1400 mm)
- Headrest adjustment +35° (electric)
- Removable footrest
- Built-in protractor
- Mobility system on retractable castors, Ø 75 mm
- Maximum load - 130 kg
- Product weight - 120 kg
- Frame - lacquered, see Frame Colours
- Upholstery thickness - 64 mm, 21 Upholstery Colours available
- The colour coating of the frame is available as a standard in three different colours (See colour selection card on the right):
- light grey (RAL 7035),
- white aluminium (RAL 9006),
- pure white (RAL 9010).
- The high-quality paint has a glossy finish, is easy to clean and resistant to disinfectants.
- A different colour scheme (special order) is possible at extra charge, and subject to prior arrangements. Please notify us of the desired RAL colour.
- The synthetic leathers used for the upholstery of our products, from the collection VOWAled Pisa (Vowalon) are characterized by their tensile strength, durability, longevity, easy cleaning and resistance to disinfectants. A large selection of colours is available.
- We also offer the option of having the upholstery done in other colours or brands of synthetic leather. The corresponding materials should be sent to us after prior arrangement.
- Electrically conductive (antistatic) synthetic leather upholstery (with earth contact) is available at extra charge. It is, however, included in the price for the operation and multi-function tables.
|Article Number||Width (mm)||Height (mm)||Tilting||Max. load (kg)|
|KT-1080/EE||800||520-960 (electric)||0°-90° (14 mm/s)||130|
|KT-10100/EE||1000||520-960 (electric)||0°-90° (14 mm/s)||130|
The corresponding product descriptions and article numbers can also be found in the AGA product catalogue on pages 39 and 40-41.
Phlebology tables with 3-pc./2-pc. tabletop, tilt tables for cardiology also available from AGA
- The two-piece vein treatment tables are also available with a two-piece tabletop or a three-piece tabletop for specific use in pure phlebology and dermatology. These combined phlebology tables are described in detail on the previous pages (and on pages 42-44 in the AGA catalogue).
- Tilt tables are a further development of the phlebology tables. These specially-designed examination tables, used for example for the tilt table test for cardiology diagnostics, are also shown and described in detail in the AGA catalogue on page 45.
For more than 40 years we have been offering modern medical furniture with reliable service and valuable benefits such as:
- Spare parts delivery for 10 years
- Individual colour choices
- Quality management system DIN EN ISO 13485:2016