Therapeutic Tilt Tables / Standing Boards
The tilt tables/standing boards KT-1080/EE and KT-10100/EE can be used for many different treatment methods. They are particularly suitable for the treatment of neurologically-ill and head, back or spinal cord injury patients.
In order to provide the patient with the physical and mental security required for the treatment, a combination of cut-out in the foot section and extra large, removable footrest was specially developed for these tilt tables.
The electric height and tilt adjustments are controlled by two maintenance-free and ultra-quiet motors.
- The height adjustment 520 - 960 mm is done using a pneumatic foot switch. The motor is equipped with a safety lock-box. Drive specifications 230V, 50/60Hz, 3,7A, 850W, IP55, v=14mm/s, 7000N.
- The tilt adjustment 0 - 90° is done using a pneumatic hand switch. The built-in angle indicator (protractor) ensures quick and precise reading of the tilting angle. Drive specifications 230V, 50/60Hz, 1,8A, 360W, IP55, v=7mm/s, 10000N.
The headrest is adjustable by grid up to +35°. The upholstery thickness is 64 mm.
Therapy tilt tables for safe patient positioning
The listed prices for both therapy tilt tables include:
- a pair of standard side rails (length 1560 mm)
- a mobile base on retractable castors controlled by a foot pedal (castors Ø 75mm)
- a built-in protractor (angle indicator) for quick and precise reading of the tilt angle
- a removable footrest (320 x 800/1000 mm, LxW)
- a safety lock-box
- the hand and foot switches.
To meet the needs of different treatment methods, the following accessories are available:
- Armrests (set of two) - Article No. RL-2060, dimensions ca. 340 x 270 x 45 mm (LxWxH).
- Patient strapping belt - Article No. PG-260, to ensure safe positioning of the patient on the phlebology table (Dimensions approx. 2600 x 250 mm, LxW)
- Paper roll holder - Article No. P-2080/A (for table width 800 mm), P-20100/A (for table width 1000 mm)
Therapeutic Tilt Tables - Overview
- Height and tilt adjustment mechanism - electric with foot or hand switch
- Height adjustment range 520 - 960 mm
- Width - 800 mm / 1000 mm
- Length - 1900 mm (head section 500 mm, main section 1400 mm)
- Removable footrest
- Built-in protractor
- Mobility system on retractable castors, Ø 75 mm
- Maximum load - 130 kg
- Product weight - 120 kg
- Frame - lacquered, see Frame Colours
- Upholstery thickness - 64 mm, 21 Upholstery Colours available
- The colour coating of the frame is available as a standard in three different colours (See colour selection card on the right):
- light grey (RAL 7035),
- white aluminium (RAL 9006),
- pure white (RAL 9010).
- The high-quality paint has a glossy finish, is easy to clean and resistant to disinfectants.
- A different colour scheme (special order) is possible at extra charge, and subject to prior arrangements. Please notify us of the desired RAL colour.
- The synthetic leathers used for the upholstery of our products, Stamskin® Top (Ferrari) and VOWAled Pisa (Vowalon) are characterized by their tensile strength, durability, longevity, easy cleaning and resistance to disinfectants. There are 21 colours to choose from.
- We also offer the option of having the upholstery done in other colours or brands of synthetic leather. The corresponding materials should be sent to us after prior arrangement.
- The electrically conductive (antistatic) synthetic leather upholstery (with earth contact) is available at extra charge (MEDISTAT). It is, however, included in the price for the operation and multi-function tables.
|Article Number||Width (mm)||Height (mm)||Tilting||Max. load (kg)|
|KT-1080/EE||800||520-960 (electric)||0°-90° (14 mm/s)||130|
|KT-10100/EE||1000||520-960 (electric)||0°-90° (14 mm/s)||130|
The corresponding product descriptions and article numbers can also be found in the AGA product catalogue on page 47.
Phlebology tables with 3-pc./2-pc. tabletop, tilt tables for cardiology also available from AGA
- The two-piece vein treatment tables are also available with a two-piece tabletop or a three-piece tabletop for specific use in pure phlebology and dermatology. These combined phlebology tables are described in detail on the previous pages (and on pages 42-44 in the AGA catalogue).
- Tilt tables are a further development of the phlebology tables. These specially-designed examination tables, used for example for the tilt table test for cardiology diagnostics, are also shown and described in detail in the AGA catalogue on page 45.