Contact us directly to get personalised advice. We will be happy to help!
No medical practice, facility and no hospital that can do without swivel stools and swivel chairs. Thanks to these stools, examinations can be conveniently performed in a sitting position. If the patient is, for example, on a examination table or therapy table, the user or doctor needs a seat that does not restrict his movement. This is ensured by the swivell stool with his foot frame, which consists of a five-arm light alloy foot base.
Practical swivel stools
The five arm aluminium base has a diameter of 610 mm and offers enhanced stability.
The swivel stools with article numbers:
- DH-1000, DH-1000/RA, DH-1000/LG, DH-1000/RALG
- DHMF-1000/LG and DHMF-1000/RALG
have a black aluminium base, while models:
- DHFA-2000, DH-2000, DH-2000/LEIT, DH-2000/RA, DH-2000/LG, DH-2000/LGLEIT, DH-2000RALG
- DHMF-2000/LG and DHMF-2000/RALG
have a polished aluminium base.
The swivel stools come standard with braked hard double castors for soft floors. They are also available with soft castors (for hard floors), or with gliders at no extra charge (please specify upon ordering).
Comfortable and practical swivel stools
For a comfortable sitting position, the seat (upholstery thickness 75 mm, diameter 380 mm) can be continuously adjusted in height with a gas pressure spring and an easy to reach hand lever.
All swivel stools with an article number ending in /RA are equipped with a ring release (instead of a one-hand lever), located under the seat.
The standard height adjustment range is 430 to 550 mm. However, the swivel stools with an article number ending in /LG have a height adjustment range of 520 to 700 mm. For more comfort, you may also select the DHMF- swivel stools that feature a height-adjustable foot ring (Ø 455 mm). The new DHFA-2000 swivel stool is adjustable from 460 to 580 mm.
All swivel stools are finished with high quality upholstery made of easy-care synthetic leather, which may be ordered in 21 different colours.
- Five-arm aluminium base (Ø 610 mm) to ensure stability.
- DH-1000, DH-1000/RA, DH-1000/LG, DH-1000RALG, DHMF-1000/LG and DHMF-1000/RALG have a black aluminium base.
- DHFA-2000, DH-2000, DH-2000/RA, DH-2000/LG, DH-2000RALG, DHMF-2000/LG and DHMF-2000/RALG have a polished aluminium base.
- Standard with braked hard double castors for soft floors.
- Also available with soft castors (for hard floors), or with gliders at no extra charge (please specify upon ordering).
- Continuously height-adjustable seat (Ø 380 mm, upholstery thickness 75 mm) with an easy to reach hand lever and gas pressure spring mechanism, to provide a comfortable sitting position for the users and the patients.
- Standard height adjustment range of 430 to 550 mm.
- The /LG swivel stools have a height adjustment range of 520 to 700 mm.
- The /FA swivel stool has a height adjustment range of 460 to 580 mm.
- The /RA swivel stools are equipped with a ring release (instead of a one-hand lever), located under the seat.
- The DHMF- swivel stools feature a height-adjustable foot ring (Ø 455 mm).
- The swivel stool DHFA-2000 with foot ring release is a new product in our range. The height adjustment of the seat cushion is activated with the foot via a chrome-plated foot ring. This ring (Ø 300 mm) is located under the base, between the feet.
- The /LEIT swivel stools have an electrically conductive synthetic leather upholstery, colour black, and electrically conductive double castors. They are therefore compatible with an operating room environment.
- The synthetic leathers used for the upholstery of our products, from the collection VOWAled Pisa (Vowalon) are characterized by their tensile strength, durability, longevity, easy cleaning and resistance to disinfectants. A large selection of colours is available.
- We also offer the option of having the upholstery done in other colours or brands of synthetic leather. The corresponding materials should be sent to us after prior arrangement.
- Electrically conductive (antistatic) synthetic leather upholstery (with earth contact) is available at extra charge. It is, however, included in the price for the operation and multifunction tables.
Swivel Stools - Overview
- 5-arm aluminium base Ø 610 mm, black or polished finish
- Height adjustment continuous with gas pressure spring
- Height adjustment range - 430-550 mm / 460-580 mm / 520-700 mm
- Seat Ø 380 mm
- Braked double castors or gliders
- Maximum load 140 kg
- Product weight 9 kg
- Upholstery thickness 75 mm, 21 Upholstery Colours available
|Article number||Height adjustment||Adjustment mechanism||Aluminium base||Max. load|
|DHFA-2000||460 - 580 mm||Foot ring release||Polished||130 kg|
|DH-1000||430 - 550 mm||Hand lever||Black||140 kg|
|DH-2000||430 - 550 mm||Hand lever||Polished||140 kg|
|DH-1000/RA||430 - 550 mm||Ring release||Black||140 kg|
|DH-2000/RA||430 - 550 mm||Ring release||Polished||140 kg|
|DH-1000/LG||520 - 700 mm||Hand lever||Black||140 kg|
|DH-2000/LG||520 - 700 mm||Hand lever||Polished||140 kg|
|DH-1000/RALG||520 - 700 mm||Ring release||Black||140 kg|
|DH-2000/RALG||520 - 700 mm||Ring release||Polished||140 kg|
|DHMF-1000/LG||520 - 700 mm||Hand lever||Black||140 kg|
|DHMF-2000/LG||520 - 700 mm||Hand lever||Polished||140 kg|
|DHMF-1000/RALG||520 - 700 mm||Ring release||Black||140 kg|
|DHMF-2000/RALG||520 - 700 mm||Ring release||Polished||140 kg|
The product descriptions and article numbers can also be found in the AGA product catalogue on page 104.
Further AGA products of interest for you
Swivel stools for operating rooms also available from AGA
We also offer swivel stool for operating rooms, with electrically conductive (antistatic) upholstery and castors. Detailed product information may be found here.