Contact us directly to get personalised advice. We will be happy to help!
The swivel chairs are a further development of our swivel stools, and also an essential piece of equipment in any medical practice or facility. They are equipped with a height and tilt-adjustable backrest. The backrest with an upholstery thickness of 45 mm, is also continuously adjustable in height. The inclination adjusts to the supine position. This provides doctors, therapists and users with ergonomic seating and great freedom of movement during examinations.
Swivel chairs with high-quality upholstery in many different colours
All available chairs and stools are provided with high-quality upholstery made with easy-care synthetic leather. There are 21 upholstery colours to choose - individually and always suitable for your practice.
- Five-arm aluminium base to ensure stability (Ø 610 mm)
- DS-1000/RL, DS-1000/RLLG, and DSMF-1000/RLLG have a black aluminium base.
- DSFA-2000/RL, DS-2000/RL, DS-2000/RLLEIT, DS-2000/RLLG, DSMF-2000/RLLG and DSMF-2000/RLLGLEIT have a polished aluminium base.
- Seat (Ø 380 mm, upholstery thickness 75 mm) with a slight inclination of 3° towards the backrest (upholstery thickness 45 mm), Continuously height-adjustable by gas pressure spring with a hand lever.
- Standard with braked (hard) double castors for soft floors. Also available with soft castors (for hard floors), or with gliders at no extra charge (please specify upon ordering).
- Standard height adjustment range 460-580 mm. The /LG swivel chairs have a height adjustment range 550-730 mm.
- The DSMF- swivel chairs feature a height-adjustable foot ring (Ø 455 mm).
- The swivel chair DSFA-2000/RL with foot ring release is a new product in our range. The height adjustment (490-610 mm) of the seat cushion is activated with the foot via a chrome-plated foot ring. This ring (Ø 300 mm) is located under the base, between the feet.
- The -/LEIT swivel chairs have an electrically conductive synthetic leather upholstery, colour black, and electrically conductive double castors. They are therefore compatible with an operating room environment.
- The synthetic leathers used for the upholstery of our products, from the collection VOWAled Pisa (Vowalon) are characterized by their tensile strength, durability, longevity, easy cleaning and resistance to disinfectants. A large selection of colours is available.
- We also offer the option of having the upholstery done in other colours or brands of synthetic leather. The corresponding materials should be sent to us after prior arrangement.
- Electrically conductive (antistatic) synthetic leather upholstery (with earth contact) is available at extra charge. It is, however, included in the price for the operation and multi-function tables.
DS-2000/RLLG with optional locking castors
The swivel chair with polished aluminium base and height adjustment range 550-730 mm (Article No. DS-2000/RLLG) is presented in the pictures with locking castors, available as an option instead of braked castors. The upholstery colour shown here is 'black'.
Swivel Chairs - Overview
- Five-arm aluminium base Ø 610 mm, black or polished finish
- Height adjustment - continuous with gas pressure spring
- Height adjustment range - 460-580 mm / 490-610 mm / 550-730 mm
- Height and tilt-adjustable backrest
- Seat - Ø 380 mm
- Braked double castors / gliders
- Maximum load - 140 kg
- Product weight - 10 kg
- Upholstery thickness 75 mm (seat) / 45 mm (backrest)
- 21 Upholstery Colours available
|Article number||Height adjustment||Adjustment mechanism||Aluminium base||Max. load|
|DSFA-2000/RL||490 - 610 mm||Foot ring release||Polished||140 kg|
|DS-1000/RL||460 - 580 mm||Hand lever||Black||140 kg|
|DS-2000/RL||460 - 580 mm||Hand lever||Polished||140 kg|
|DS-1000/RLLG||550 - 730 mm||Hand lever||Black||140 kg|
|DS-2000/RLLG||550 - 730 mm||Hand lever||Polished||140 kg|
|DSMF-1000/RLLG||550 - 730 mm||Hand lever||Black||140 kg|
|DSMF-2000/RLLG||550 - 730 mm||Hand lever||Polished||140 kg|
The product descriptions and article numbers can also be found in the AGA product catalogue on page 105.
Further AGA products of interest for you
For more than 40 years we have been offering modern medical furniture with reliable service and valuable benefits such as:
- Spare parts delivery for 10 years
- Individual colour choices
- Quality management system DIN EN ISO 13485:2016
Swivel chairs for operating rooms also available from AGA - with antistatic upholstery and castors
We also offer swivel chairs for operating rooms, with electrically conductive (antistatic) upholstery and castors. Detailed product information may be found here.