The step stools are available in single and two-step versions and have a maximum load capacity of 150 kg.
They come in two frame options:
- Chrome-plated (Article No. FA-2000/1, FA-2000/2),
- Stainless steel (Article No. FA-3000/1, FA-3000/2).
Products that are both simple and sturdy
- The frame is made of square tubing profiles, 20x20 mm.
- On the single-step models FA-2000/1 and FA-3000/1, the step height is 240 mm.
- On the double-step models FA-2000/2 and FA-3000/2, the step heights are 220 and 440 mm respectively.
- The slip-resistant steps (dimensions approx. 490x320x15 mm) are made of black polyurethane (PU) coated foam plates.
|Article number||Frame||Max. load|
|FA-3000/1||Stainless steel||150 kg|
|FA-3000/2||Stainless steel||150 kg|
The product descriptions and article numbers can be found in the AGA product catalogue on page 112.