Contact us directly to get personalised advice. We will be happy to help!
Square Examination Stools
Our square examination stools are available with:
- lacquered frame, Article No. V-1000 or
- chrome-plated frame, Article No. V-2000.
Your choice of upholstery and frame colours
- The frame is made of square steel tubing profiles 25x25 mm / 20x20 mm.
- The seat (ca. 400x400mm) has an upholstery thickness of 64mm, with a choice of 21 upholstery colours available.
- The total sitting height is 500 mm.
- The colour coating of the frame is available as a standard in three different colours (See colour selection card on the right):
- light grey (RAL 7035),
- white aluminium (RAL 9006),
- pure white (RAL 9010).
- The high-quality paint has a glossy finish, is easy to clean and resistant to disinfectants.
- A different colour scheme (special order) is possible at extra charge, and subject to prior arrangements. Please notify us of the desired RAL colour.
- The synthetic leathers used for the upholstery of our products, from the collection VOWAled Pisa (Vowalon) are characterized by their tensile strength, durability, longevity, easy cleaning and resistance to disinfectants. A large selection of colours is available.
- We also offer the option of having the upholstery done in other colours or brands of synthetic leather. The corresponding materials should be sent to us after prior arrangement.
- Electrically conductive (antistatic) synthetic leather upholstery (with earth contact) is available at extra charge. It is, however, included in the price for the operation and multifunction tables.
|Article number||Frame||Max. load|
The product descriptions and article numbers can also be found in the AGA product catalogue on page 107.