Contact us directly to get personalised advice. We will be happy to help!
Sonography is the use of ultrasound in medicine as an imaging method. The main advantage of ultrasound, compared to X-rays, is the safety of the sound waves used.
The AGA sonography tables are available:
- with a three-piece tabletop (Article No. SO-ZK 1065/EE) or a two-piece tabletop (Article No. SO-1065),
- with electric adjustments (Article No. SO-ZK 1065/EE) or gas pressure spring adjustments (Article No. SO-1065).
Sonography table SO-ZK 1065/EE
The sonography table SO-ZK 1065/EE features a three-piece upholstered tabletop (thickness 64 mm). Both tabletop sections (back/head and legs) are electrically adjustable.
- Two maintenance-free, spill-proof and ultra-quiet motors controlled by a pneumatic foot switch.
Drive specifications for each motor: 230V, 50/60Hz, 3,7A, 850W, IPX4, v=14 mm/s, 7000N.
- The patient can easily be brought into the desired examination position by pressing the foot switch.
- The headrest can be positively adjusted +40°, as well as negatively to -30° for thyroid ultrasound, and secured with a clamping rod locking mechanism.
- Since both the head/back and leg sections are individually adjustable, it is possible to position the patient from an initial arched posture into either the Trendelenburg or Anti-Trendelenburg position and into a horizontal position as well.
- The back and foot sections of the sonography table SO-ZK 1065/EE offer positive and negative electric adjustment to approx. -17°/+20°.
Sonography table SO-1065
On the sonography table SO-1065, both 64 mm-thick upholstered tabletop sections can be adjusted continuously with gas pressure springs and secured using the black handles (-17°/+15°).
Please note that this model should be adjusted into the desired examination position without patient.
The sonography tables are also available in a mobile version, with :
- Castors, Ø 75 mm - Article No. LR-75
- Castors, Ø 125 mm - Article No. LR-125
A set includes four castors, two of which are lockable.
- Central locking castor system - Article No. LR/Z-125 for enhanced maneuverability and comfort of use.
All four double castors (Ø 125 mm) are connected by rods. A foot pedal to lock in position or release is located at the head and foot ends of the table.
- The sonography table SO-ZK 1065/EE is also available with manual (instead of electric) adjustments. Both upholstered tabletop halves can be adjusted continuously with gas pressure springs and secured using the black handles. The position adjustments should be made in advance, when the patient is not yet on the table. Please contact us for pricing information.
- The sonography table SO-1065 is also available with electric adjustments instead of manual with gas pressure spring. In this case, the desired examination position can be adjusted while the patient is on the table. Please contact us for pricing information.
Continuous adjustment of the headrest
Design your practice individually with our wide choice of colours
- Height 700 mm
- Width 650 mm
- Length 1900 mm
- SO-ZK 1065/EE - headrest 350 mm / backrest 600 mm / leg section 950 mm
- SO-1065 - headrest 950 mm / seat section 950 mm
- Tabletop sections adjustments
- SO-ZK 1065/EE - electric with foot switch -17°/+20°
- SO-1065 - manual with gas pressure spring -17°/+15°
- Headrest adjustment -30°/+40° (clamping rod)
- Maximum load 200 kg
- Product weight 80 kg
- Frame lacquered see Frame Colours
- Upholstery thickness 64 mm, 21 Upholstery Colours available
- The colour coating of the frame is available as a standard in three different colours (See colour selection card on the right):
- light grey (RAL 7035),
- white aluminium (RAL 9006),
- pure white (RAL 9010).
- The high-quality paint has a glossy finish, is easy to clean and resistant to disinfectants.
- A different colour scheme (special order) is possible at extra charge, and subject to prior arrangements. Please notify us of the desired RAL colour.
- The synthetic leathers used for the upholstery of our products, from the collection VOWAled Pisa (Vowalon) are characterized by their tensile strength, durability, longevity, easy cleaning and resistance to disinfectants. A large selection of colours is available.
- We also offer the option of having the upholstery done in other colours or brands of synthetic leather. The corresponding materials should be sent to us after prior arrangement.
- Electrically conductive (antistatic) synthetic leather upholstery (with earth contact) is available at extra charge. It is, however, included in the price for the operation and multifunction tables.
|Article Number||Length x Width (mm)||Height (mm)||Frame||Max. load|
|SO-ZK 1065/EE||1900 x 650||700||Lacquered||200 kg|
|SO-1065||1900 x 650||700||Lacquered||200 kg|
|PU-6000 (Paper roll holder)||for SO-ZK 1065/EE||Chrome|
|P-2065 (Paper roll holder)||for SO-1065, SO-ZK 1065/EE||Chrome|
The corresponding product descriptions and article numbers can be found in the AGA product catalogue on page 69.
Further AGA products of interest for you
A wide range of cardiography and sonography tables available from AGA
- Echocardiography tables with a cut-out (removable or folding) in the main section with fixed height (650/700/750/800 mm) or manual, hydraulic or electric height adjustment (and width 650 or 800 mm) or even with a scissor mecanism.
- Sonography tables are available with a fixed height and a two or three-piece tabletop. They have no cutout, unlike the echocardiography tables.
- The sono-echocardiography tables are a combination of the two previously described variants. They have a three-piece tabletop and are equipped with a cutout in the main section.