The sono-echocardiography tables combine in one product the requirements for the testing methods of sonography (ultrasound) and echocardiography. Here as well, a cutout has been added in the tabletop specifically for the ultrasonic cardiac examination.
The echo cutout can be closed using the included upholstered pad, thus converting the echocardiography table back into a sonography examination table.
The sono-echocardiography tables are available in three versions:
- With electric adjustment of the head section and the foot section (Article No. SO-ZEKA 1065/EE),
- With gas spring adjustment of the foot section and electric adjustment of the back section (Article No. SO-ZEKA 1065/E),
- With foot section and back section adjustment by gas pressure spring (Article No. SO-ZEKA 1065).
- The upholstered tabletop sections (thickness 64 mm) are individually adjustable, making it possible, from an initial arched posture through Trendelenburg/reverse Trendelenburg to obtain a horizontal position as well.
- The headrest is not only continuously adjustable up to +40° but also negative to -30°, for a thyroid sonography for example. It is secured with a clamping rod locking mechanism.
- The head and leg sections offer positive and negative electric adjustment to approx. +20°/-17°.
- The echocardiography cut-out (405x300 mm, LxW) can be closed with the included upholstered pad, converting the sono-echocardiography table back into a standard sonography table.
Sono-echocardiography table SO-ZEKA 1065/EE
The sono-echocardiography table SO-ZEKA 1065/EE includes all the functions of the sonography table SO-ZK 1065/EE and an additional cutout for ultrasonic cardiac examination.
- The sono-echocardiography table SO-ZEKA 1065/EE features electric adjustment of both tabletop sections (head/back and leg). The desired examination position may be adjusted while the patient is on the table.
- The maintenance-free, spill-proof and ultra-quiet electric motors are controlled by air pulses via foot switches. The patient is moved into the desired examination position by pressing the foot switch.
- A hand switch is also available instead of the foot switch, at no extra charge (please specify upon ordering). Drive specifications: 230V, 50/60Hz, 3,7A, 850W, IPX4, v=14mm/s, 7000N.
Sono-echocardiography table SO-ZEKA 1065/E
The sono-echocardiography table SO-ZEKA 1065/E differs from the previous model SO-ZEKA 1065/EE in that only the most heavily loaded tabletop section, i.e. the head/back section, is electrically adjustable, while the leg section is equipped with a gas pressure spring adjustment.
Sono-echocardiography table SO-ZEKA 1065
Another sono-echocardiography table version is model SO-ZEKA 1065. The main difference with the previous models SO-ZEKA1065/EE and SO-ZEKA 1065/E ist that all adjustments are made here without motor assistance.
- Both 64 mm-thick upholstered sections can be adjusted with gas pressure springs and locked into position with the black handles.
- On this model SO-ZEKA 1065, the adjustment into the desired examination position should be performed without the patient on the table.
Custom echo cutout dimensions are also possible. Please contact us with your specific requests.
Continuous adjustment of the headrest
Mobility options and accessories for all sono-echocardiography tables
The sono-echocardiography tables are also available in a mobile version, with :
- Castors, Ø 75 mm - Article No. LR-75
- Castors, Ø 125 mm - Article No. LR-125
A set includes four castors, two of which are lockable.
- Central locking castor system - Article No. LR/Z-125 for enhanced maneuverability and comfort of use.
All four double castors (Ø 125 mm) are connected by rods. A foot pedal to lock in position or release is located at the head and foot ends of the table.
Among others, the following accessories are available for the sono-echocardiography tables.
- Paper roll holder - Article No. PU-6000 (To be mounted onto the headrest)
- Paper roll holder - Article No. P-2065 (To be mounted onto the foot frame)
Sono-Echocardiography Tables - Overview
- Height 700 mm
- Width 650 mm
- Length 1900 mm (headrest 350 mm / back section 600 mm / leg section 950 mm)
- Adjustment mechanisms for the separate tabletop sections
- electric motor with foot switch (SO-ZEKA 1065/EE)
- electric motor with foot switch and gas pressure springs (SO-ZEKA-1065/E)
- gas pressure springs (SO-ZEKA-1065)
- Headrest adjustment -30°/+40°
- Adjustment range of tabletop sections -17°/+20°
- Maximum load 200 kg
- Product weight 90 kg
- Frame lacquered, see Frame Colours
- Upholstery thickness 64 mm, 21 Upholstery Colours available
- Upholstery insert for cutout is included
- lichtgrau (RAL 7035),
- weißaluminium (RAL 9006),
- reinweiß (RAL 9010).
Die hochwertige Lackierung hat eine glänzende Oberflächenoptik und ist leicht zu reinigen sowie desinfektionsmittelbeständig.
Eine andere Farbgestaltung (Typenvariante) ist nach vorheriger Absprache, gegen Aufpreis, möglich. Teilen Sie uns bitte den gewünschten RAL-Farbton mit.
- The synthetic leathers used for the upholstery of our products, Stamskin® Top (Ferrari) and VOWAled Pisa (Vowalon) are characterized by their tensile strength, durability, longevity, easy cleaning and resistance to disinfectants. There are 21 colours to choose from.
- We also offer the option of having the upholstery done in other colours or brands of synthetic leather. The corresponding materials should be sent to us after prior arrangement.
- The electrically conductive (antistatic) synthetic leather upholstery (with earth contact) is available at extra charge (MEDISTAT). It is, however, included in the price for the operation and multi-function tables.
|Article Number||Length x Width (mm)||Height (mm)||Frame||Max. load|
|SO-ZEKA 1065/EE||1900 x 650||700||Lacquered||200 kg|
|SO-SEKA 1065/E||1900 x 650||700||Lacquered||200 kg|
|SO-ZEKA 1065||1900 x 650||700||Lacquered||200 kg|
|PU-6000 (Paper roll holder)||at the head end||Chrome|
|P-2065 (Paper roll holder)||on the leg frame||Chrome|
The corresponding product descriptions and article numbers can be found in the AGA product catalogue on page 68.
Further AGA products of interest for you
A wide range of cardiography and sonography tables available from AGA
- Echocardiography tables with a cut-out (removable or folding) in the main section with fixed height (650/700/750/800 mm) or manual, hydraulic or electric height adjustment (and width 650 or 800 mm) or even with a scissor mecanism.
- Sonography tables are available with a fixed height and a two or three-piece tabletop. They have no cutout, unlike the echocardiography tables.
- The sono-echocardiography tables are a combination of the two previously described variants. They have a three-piece tabletop and are equipped with a cutout in the main section.