Contact us directly to get personalised advice. We will be happy to help!
Saddle Seat Examination Stools
The saddle seat examination stools are similar to the swivel stools by their gas pressure spring, their aluminum base (Ø 610 mm), and their double braked castors. However, instead of the standard seat, these examination stools feature a black polyurethane-foam, ergonomically shaped saddle seat.
The advantage over a standard seat, due to the individual adjustment of the pelvic tilt and the associated automatic straightening of the upper body (spine), is that the posture can be optimized and back tension thus be minimized.
Ergonomic saddle seat for a healthy sitting position
- The five-arm aluminium base has a diameter of 610 mm.
- The saddle seat examination stools SH-1000 and SH-1000/LG have a black aluminium base while SH-2000 and SH-2000/LG have a polished aluminium base.
- They are equipped as a standard with braked (hard) double castors (Ø 50 mm) for soft floors.
- The standard height adjustment range is 460 - 580 mm. The saddle seat stools with article numbers ending in /LG have a height adjustment range of 550 - 730 mm.
- The saddle seat stools are also available with soft castors (for hard floors) at no extra charge, please specify upon ordering.
- Additionally, they may be ordered with gliders (feet), at no extra charge. With the gliders, the total height decreases by approx. 25 mm.
Saddle Seat Examination Stools - Overview
- Five-arm aluminium base Ø 610 mm, black (SH-1000, SH-1000/LG) or polished finish (SH-2000, SH-2000/LG)
- Height adjustment - continuous with gas pressure spring
- Height adjustment range 460-580 mm / 550-730 mm
- Seat - Ø 380 mm
- Maximum load - 130 kg
- Product weight - 10 kg
- Braked double castors (Ø 50 mm)
|Article number||Height adjustment||Adjustment mechanism||Aluminium base||Max. load|
|SH-1000||460 - 580 mm||Hand lever||Black||130 kg|
|SH-2000||460 - 580 mm||Hand lever||Polished||130 kg|
|SH-1000/LG||550 - 730 mm||Hand lever||Black||130 kg|
|SH-2000/LG||550 - 730 mm||Hand lever||Polished||130 kg|
The product descriptions and article numbers can also be found in the AGA product catalogue on page 107.
For more than 40 years we have been offering modern medical furniture with reliable service and valuable benefits such as:
- Spare parts delivery for 10 years
- Individual colour choices
- Quality management system DIN EN ISO 13485:2016