Reclining Lounge Chair / EEG Chair
The reclining lounge chair KL-1070/M, ideal for rest and relaxation, also finds its use as EEG chair in the field of electroencephalography (EEG - a method for measuring electrical brain waves for medical diagnostic and neurological research).
The reclining lounge chair (EEG chair) KL-1070/M is equipped with a user-friendly adjustment mechanism, located underneath the armrests and operated with the durable plastic-coated footrest.
- The footrest and backrest move together continuously to enable a perfect resting and relaxing position at any desired reclining angle.
- The chair, with its light steel tubing frame, weighs about 10 kg and has a maximum weight load of 140 kg.
- Where space is limited, it can be folded quickly and easily (dimensions 1100 x 710 x 400 mm, HxWxD) and stored after use.
- The extra soft upholstery ensures maximum comfort during lengthy treatments.
- The padding (thickness 40 mm) is drawn over the covering held by side spring clips.
A neck roll with adjustable strap, Article No. HRM-14/KL is optionnally available for the reclining lounge chair KL-1070/M
Reclining Lounge Chair/EEG Chair - Overview
- Height - 550 mm
- Width - 580 mm
- Length - head/back section 830 mm / seat 470 mm / leg section 600 mm
- Product weight - 10 kg
- Maximum load - 140 kg
- Frame - light steel tubing
- Upholstery thickness 40 mm
- 21 Upholstery Colours available
- The synthetic leathers used for the upholstery of our products, Stamskin® Top (Ferrari) and VOWAled Pisa (Vowalon) are characterized by their tensile strength, durability, longevity, easy cleaning and resistance to disinfectants. There are 21 colours to choose from.
- We also offer the option of having the upholstery done in other colours or brands of synthetic leather. The corresponding materials should be sent to us after prior arrangement.
- The electrically conductive (antistatic) synthetic leather upholstery (with earth contact) is available at extra charge (MEDISTAT). It is, however, included in the price for the operation and multi-function tables.
|Article Number||Width x Height (mm)||Max. load (kg)|
|KL-1070/M||approx. 580 x 550 mm||140|
The corresponding product description and article number can also be found in the AGA product catalogue on page 53.
A wide range of universal tables available from AGA
We offer various universal tables for different application fields, among others:
- Examination units, treatment tables, reclining/EEG lounge chairs, pediatric examination tables, XXL tables for adipose patients, patient transport tables, height-adjustable universal tables and more.
Our universal tables are available with manual, hydraulic or electric height adjustment, in several widths or fixed heights. They may be ordered in a mobile version with regular castors, or with central locking system.
Further optional equipment components such as paper roll holders, positioning aids, side rails, side guards or face cutout are also available. All the upholstery has a high-quality artificial leather cover. The color of the upholstery as well as the frame is freely selectable - so that each practice may be arranged according to the individual wishes of the doctor or therapist.