Contact us directly to get personalised advice. We will be happy to help!
Battery Powered Universal Patient Transport and Recovery Tables
We have expanded our product range of recovery/patient transport tables to include battery powered models. These new tables are also equipped with central locking castor system and two side safety guards.
The height adjustment range of the H-AWL .../AC 1070 tables is 670 to 1070 mm, done with a rechargeable battery.
They are available with lacquered or chrome-plated tabletop frame finish and in the widths of 650 or 800 mm.
User-friendly battery powered height adjustment
- The height adjustment (670-1070 mm) is controlled by a battery and a hand switch.
Drive specifications (each battery unit) : 230V, 50/60Hz, 4,0A, 160W, IPX6, v=16mm/s, 2x2000N.
- Wide base designed to provide enhanced stability.
- Continuously adjustable headrest (up to +40°) with clamping rod locking mechanism.
- Two-piece tabletop, upholstery thickness 64 mm.
Standard features of our battery powered patient transport and recovery tables include:
- A central locking castor system for enhanced manoeuvrability and comfort of use. All four double castors (Ø 125 mm) are connected by rods and a foot pedal to lock in position or release is located at the head and foot ends of the table.
- Two side guards, adjustable up or down by a twist mechanism (dimensions 760 x 250 mm, WxH).
The patient transport/recovery tables with battery powered height adjustment are available in the standard widths of 650 mm (Article No. H-AWL 1065/AC 1070 and H-AWL 2065/AC 1070) and 800 mm (Article No. H-AWL 1080/AC 1070 and H-AWL 2080/AC 1070).
However, please take into consideration the complete width with the side guards. The patient transport/recovery tables
- H-AWL 1065/AC 1070 and H-AWL 2065/AC 1070 have an overall width of 795 mm while
- H-AWL 1080/AC 1070 and H-AWL 2080/AC 1070 are approx. 975 mm wide.
- A second battery pack is available for purchase (Article No. BMEAC).
- The patient transport/recovery tables can be equipped with shock position/Trendelenburg adjustment to approx. 11° (Article No. SL-AWL). The red release button is embedded in the tabletop frame at the foot end. Retrofitting is not possible.
- The paper roll holder P-2065/A for table width 650 mm or P-2080/A for table width 800 mm can be mounted onto the tabletop frame with the included hardware.
- The stainless steel infusion pole (Article No. INF-1720/VA) includes a bottle holder with four hooks and a fixing clamp. The clamp may be bolted on either side of the tabletop frame. Retrofitting is not possible.
Further available accessories such as positioning aids, face cutout and upholstered insert, standard side rails and more can be found under Accessories for Universal Tables and in the AGA catalogue on pages 60-61.
The patient transport/recovery tables described on this page are not suitable for magnetic resonance imaging (MRI). The MRI patient transport tables can be found here and on pages 38-39 of the AGA product catalogue.
Recovery Tables with Battery Powered Height Adjustment - Overview
- Height adjustment range from 670-1070 mm
- Battery powered height adjustment, with hand switch
- Battery charger included
- Widths 650 mm / 800 mm
- Length 1900 mm
- Two-piece tabletop (head section 500 mm, main section 1400 mm)
- Adjustable side guards
- Central locking castor system (Ø 125 mm double castors)
- Continuously adjustable headrest +40° with clamping rod locking mechanism
- Maximum load 150 kg
- Product weight 120 kg
- Frame - lacquered, see Frame Colours / chrome-plated
- Upholstery thickness 64 mm - 21 Upholstery Colours available
- The colour coating of the frame is available as a standard in three different colours (See colour selection card on the right):
- light grey (RAL 7035),
- white aluminium (RAL 9006),
- pure white (RAL 9010).
- The high-quality paint has a glossy finish, is easy to clean and resistant to disinfectants.
- A different colour scheme (special order) is possible at extra charge, and subject to prior arrangements. Please notify us of the desired RAL colour.
- The synthetic leathers used for the upholstery of our products, from the collection VOWAled Pisa (Vowalon) are characterized by their tensile strength, durability, longevity, easy cleaning and resistance to disinfectants. A large selection of colours is available.
- We also offer the option of having the upholstery done in other colours or brands of synthetic leather. The corresponding materials should be sent to us after prior arrangement.
- Electrically conductive (antistatic) synthetic leather upholstery (with earth contact) is available at extra charge. It is, however, included in the price for the operation and multi-function tables.
|Article Number||Width (mm)||Height (mm)||Frame||Max. load|
|H-AWL-1065/AC 1070||650||500 - 930||Lacquered||150 kg|
|H-AWL-2065/AC 1070||650||500 - 930||Chrome||150 kg|
|P-2065/A (Paper roll holder)||for 650 mm wide tables||Chrome|
|H-AWL-1080/AC 1070||800||500 - 930||Lacquered||150 kg|
|H-AWL-2080/AC 1070||800||500 - 930||Chrome||150 kg|
|P-2080/A (Paper roll holder)||for 800 mm wide tables||Chrome|
|BMEAC (battery module)|
|INF-1720/VA (IV holder)|
Continuous adjustment of the headrest and side guards
The corresponding product descriptions and article numbers can also be found in the AGA product catalogue on page 57.
In the price list, the term ‘frame‘ only refers to the tabletop frame with side guards. The height adjustment mechanism and the leg frame are available in lacquered finish only.
Further AGA products of interest for you
For more than 40 years we have been offering modern medical furniture with reliable service and valuable benefits such as:
- Spare parts delivery for 10 years
- Individual colour choices
- Quality management system DIN EN ISO 13485:2016