Contact us directly to get personalised advice. We will be happy to help!
Reclining Lounge Chair / EEG Chair
The reclining lounge chair KL-1070/M, ideal for rest and relaxation, also finds its use as EEG chair in the field of electroencephalography (EEG - a method for measuring electrical brain waves for medical diagnostic and neurological research).
The reclining lounge chair (EEG chair) KL-1070/M is equipped with a user-friendly adjustment mechanism, located underneath the armrests and operated with the durable plastic-coated footrest.
- The footrest and backrest move together continuously to enable a perfect resting and relaxing position at any desired reclining angle.
- The chair, with its light steel tubing frame, weighs about 10 kg and has a maximum weight load of 140 kg.
- Where space is limited, it can be folded quickly and easily (1100x710x400 mm) and stored after use.
- The extra soft upholstery ensures maximum comfort during lengthy treatments.
- The padding (thickness 40 mm) is drawn over the covering held by side spring clips.
Reclining Lounge Chair/EEG Chair - Overview
- Height 550 mm
- Width 580 mm
- Length 1900 mm (head/back section 830 mm, seat 470 mm, leg section 600 mm)
- Dimensions when folded 1100x710x400 mm
- Product weight 10 kg
- Maximum load 140 kg
- Frame - light steel tubing
- Upholstery thickness 40 mm
- 21 Upholstery Colours available
A neck roll with adjustable strap, Article No. HRM-14/KL is optionally available for the reclining lounge chair KL-1070/M.
- The synthetic leathers used for the upholstery of our products, from the collection VOWAled Pisa (Vowalon) are characterized by their tensile strength, durability, longevity, easy cleaning and resistance to disinfectants. A large selection of colours is available.
- We also offer the option of having the upholstery done in other colours or brands of synthetic leather. The corresponding materials should be sent to us after prior arrangement.
- Electrically conductive (antistatic) synthetic leather upholstery (with earth contact) is available at extra charge. It is, however, included in the price for the operation and multifunction tables.
|Article Number||Width x Height (mm)||Max. load (kg)|
|KL-1070/M||approx. 580 x 550 mm||140|