Contact us directly to get personalised advice. We will be happy to help!
Portable massage tables - AGA-KOBAFLEX and AGA-MASSAFLEX
The portable massage tables AGA-KOBAFLEX (KF/C) and AGA-MASSAFLEX (MKG) are widely used for sports massages as well as in the physical therapy practice and for house calls.
The portable massage tables are available in three different fixed heights (660, 720, 780 mm) to offer a comfortable working position to each therapist.
Versatile massage tables, easy to carry around - Choose your preferred working height for added comfort
These portable massage tables offer the advantage of a very short set-up and take-down time, as well as enhanced stability, while being lightweight.
- The main structural components are made of anodized aluminium profiles.
- The adjustable headrests (up to approx. +30°) are equipped with a face cutout.
- Three different working heights available for the therapist (fixed heights to choose from upon ordering): 660, 720 or 780 mm.
- The portable massage tables offer a high load capacity (AGA-KOBAFLEX up to 250 kg, AGA-MASSAFLEX up to 200 kg) for a light weight.
- These tables are available under Article No. KF/C-78, KF/C-72 and KF/C-66. In the article numbers, the last two digits indicate the table height in centimetres (cm).
- The dimensions when folded (suitcase) are 960 x 580 x 140 mm.
- The maximum load is 250 kg. The upholstery thickness for the three tabletop sections is 30 mm.
- The headrest is adjustable by grid (+30°).
- To protect the AGA-KOBAFLEX during transport against dirt and damages, a transparent cover is available (Article No. S-10).
- These tables are available under Article No. MKG-66, MKG-72 and MKG-78. In the article numbers, the last two digits indicate the table height in centimetres (cm).
- The dimensions when folded (suitcase) are 960 x 620 x 140 mm.
- The maximum load is 200 kg.
- The headrest is continuously adjustable with clamping rod mechanism (+30°).
- The upholstery thickness for the three tabletop sections is 40 mm.
Continuous adjustment of the headrest (AGA-MASSAFLEX)
Select your massage table and its accessories
Portable massage tables - Overview
- Fixed heights to choose from :
- 660 mm (for KF/C-66 and MKG-66)
- 720 mm (for KF/C-72 and MKG-72)
- 780 mm (for KF/C-78 and MKG-78)
- Widths - AGA-KOBAFLEX 570 mm / AGA-MASSAFLEX 620 mm
- Length - 1930 mm (Head section 400 mm, back section 560 mm, leg/feet section 960 mm)
- Maximum load - AGA-KOBAFLEX 250 kg / AGA-MASSAFLEX 200 kg
- Product weight - AGA-KOBAFLEX 16 kg / AGA-MASSAFLEX 18 kg
- Dimensions when folded in case :
- AGA-KOBAFLEX 960 x 580 x 140 mm
- AGA-MASSAFLEX 960 x 620 x 140 mm
- Anodized aluminium frame
- Adjustable headrest with face cutout
- 21 Upholstery Colours available
The following positioning aids can be used with the portable massage tables:
- Wedge-shaped headrest - 450 x 400 x 80/10 mm, synthetic leather upholstery - with zipper closure - Article No. KKM-16
- Neck roll - Ø 140 x 400 mm, synthetic leather upholstery, with zipper closure - Article No. RM-12
- Half-round bolster - Ø 200 x 400 mm, synthetic leather upholstery, with zipper closure - Article No. HRM-14
- Knee roll - Ø 180 x 560 mm, synthetic leather upholstery, with zipper closure - Article No. RLM-20
A selection of 21 upholstery colours is available for all positioning aids, as it is for most AGA products.
The complete product descriptions and references can be found in the AGA product catalogue on page 94.
- The synthetic leathers used for the upholstery of our products, from the collection VOWAled Pisa (Vowalon) are characterized by their tensile strength, durability, longevity, easy cleaning and resistance to disinfectants. A large selection of colours is available.
- We also offer the option of having the upholstery done in other colours or brands of synthetic leather. The corresponding materials should be sent to us after prior arrangement.
- Electrically conductive (antistatic) synthetic leather upholstery (with earth contact) is available at extra charge. It is, however, included in the price for the operation and multifunction tables.
|Article Number||Length x Width (mm)||Height (mm)||Max. load|
|KF/C-66||1920 x 580||660||250 kg|
|KF/C-72||1920 x 580||720||250 kg|
|KF/C-78||1920 x 580||780||250 kg|
|MKG-66||1920 x 620||660||200 kg|
|MKG-72||1920 x 620||720||200 kg|
|MKG-78||1920 x 620||780||200 kg|
The corrresponding product descriptions and article numbers can also be found in the AGA product catalogue on page 94.