Patient Transport Table PTL-1070/LRZ
The patient transport table/recovery table PTL-1070/LRZ stands out not only by its functionality but also by its look and user-friendly design. Two chrome-plated push bars ensure excellent manoeuvrability during transport.
All four central locking double castors (Ø 125 mm) are connected by rods. A foot pedal to secure/release is located at the head and foot ends of the table.
All walls and doors as well as the patient transport table itself are protected by the black rubber guard mounted all around the tabletop frame and side guards.
Patient transport table with all-around rubber guard
- The headrest, main table surface and padded areas on the side guards are upholstered with synthetic leather. The upholstery thickness for the headrest and main table surface is 64 mm.
- The side guards (dimensions approx. 760 x 230 mm, LxH) can be adjusted up or down with a simple rotation mechanism and locked in place with a sliding bolt. When both side guards and down, the overall width of the upholstered area is increased from approx. 600 mm to approx. 700 mm.
- The headrest is continuously adjustable by gas pressure spring (300N) up to +30°. The release button is located at the front end, directly underneath the headrest.
- Built-in brackets on either side of the head section for the optional infusion pole.
The following accessories are available for the patient transport table PTL-1070/LRZ.
- Wire storage basket – Article No. Korb - Dimensions approx. 550 x 290 x 190 mm (WxDxH), plastic-coated in RAL7035 light grey. It can be pulled out from either side. Please note that it is not retrofittable.
- Infusion (IV) pole – Article No. INF-30170 - Stainless steel, with a bottle holder and four hooks. Built-in brackets (Ø 18 mm) located at the front end (headrest) of the table on the right and left hand sides are designed to hold this optional infusion pole.
- Paper roll holder - Article No. P-3059/PTL
Patient transport table PTL-1070/LRZ - Overview
- Height 650 mm
- Width 700 mm (total width 750 mm)
- Length 1910 mm (total length 1950 mm)
- Two-piece tabletop (head section 560 mm, main section 1330 mm)
- Protective black rubber bumper mounted all-around the mattress frame and on both side safety rails
- Central locking double castors Ø 125 mm
- Continuously adjustable headrest +30°, with gas pressure spring
- Maximum load 200 kg
- Product weight 80 kg
- Lacquered frame, see Frame Colours
- Upholstery thickness 64 mm, 21 Upholstery Colours available
- lichtgrau (RAL 7035),
- weißaluminium (RAL 9006),
- reinweiß (RAL 9010).
Die hochwertige Lackierung hat eine glänzende Oberflächenoptik und ist leicht zu reinigen sowie desinfektionsmittelbeständig.
Eine andere Farbgestaltung (Typenvariante) ist nach vorheriger Absprache, gegen Aufpreis, möglich. Teilen Sie uns bitte den gewünschten RAL-Farbton mit.
- The synthetic leathers used for the upholstery of our products, Stamskin® Top (Ferrari) and VOWAled Pisa (Vowalon) are characterized by their tensile strength, durability, longevity, easy cleaning and resistance to disinfectants. There are 21 colours to choose from.
- We also offer the option of having the upholstery done in other colours or brands of synthetic leather. The corresponding materials should be sent to us after prior arrangement.
- The electrically conductive (antistatic) synthetic leather upholstery (with earth contact) is available at extra charge (MEDISTAT). It is, however, included in the price for the operation and multi-function tables.
|Article Number||Width (mm)||Height (mm)||Max. load|
Continuous adjustment of the headrest and side guards
The corresponding product description and article number can also be found
The patient transport and recovery tables are also available with height adjustment to make it more convenient and easier for the patient to get on/off the table. These products are presented on catalogue pages 56-57.
Further AGA products of interest for you
A wide range of universal tables available from AGA
We offer various universal tables for different application fields, among others:
- Examination units, treatment tables, reclining/EEG lounge chairs, pediatric examination tables, XXL tables for adipose patients, patient transport tables, height-adjustable universal tables and more.
Our universal tables are available with manual, hydraulic or electric height adjustment, in several widths or fixed heights. They may be ordered in a mobile version with regular castors, or with central locking system.