OR Swivel Chairs
The OR swivel chairs are a further evolution of the OR swivel stools. They, too, have been developed specifically for use in operating rooms and theatres.
The seat and the backrest are upholstered with electrically conductive synthetic leather and the castors are electrically conductive as well. The height adjustment is done with a chrome gas pressure spring by hand or foot control.
OR Swivel chairs also available with an adjustable foot ring
The OR swivel chairs have features identical to the OR swivel stool presented on the previous page. Moreover,
- 5-arm aluminium base in polished finish (Ø 610 mm).
- As a standard with electrically conductive braked (hard) castors for soft floors.
- The seat (Ø 380 mm, thickness 75 mm) has a slight inclination (3°) towards the backrest.
- The height-adjustable and tiltable backrest cushion has a thickness of 45 mm and it is, just like the seat, covered with black, electrically conductive black synthetic leather (cotton/polyester mix and 100% PVC compound coating).
- The OR swivel chair DSMF-2000/RLLGLEIT includes a height-adjustable foot ring serving as footrest.
- Maximum load 140 kg.
- The OR swivel chair DSFA-2000/RLLEIT with foot ring release is a new product in our range. The height adjustment of the seat cushion is activated with the foot via a chrome-plated foot ring. This ring has a diameter of 300 mm and is located under the base, between the feet.
- The seat height on the swivel chairs DS-2000/RLLEIT, DS-2000/RLLGLEIT and DSMF-2000/RLLGLEIT is adjusted with a hand lever.
- The OR swivel chair DSFA-2000/RLLEIT has a height adjustment range of 490 - 610 mm.
- The OR swivel chair DS-2000/RLLEIT can be adjusted in height from 460 to 580 mm.
- The OR swivel chairs DS-2000/RLLGLEIT and DSMF-2000/RLLGLEIT are height-adjustable from 550 to 730 mm.
The OR swivel chairs are also available at no extra charge with electrically conductive gliders (instead of electrically conductive double castors). With gliders, the total chair height decreases by approx. 25 mm.
- The electrically conductive synthetic leather MEDISTAT (Griffine) is specially designed for medical use and available in the color black.
- The MEDISTAT synthetic leather is made of a cotton / polyester blend and a coating of 100% PVC compound. It is characterized by its tensile strength, durability, longevity, easy cleaning and resistance to disinfectants.
- The electrically conductive (antistatic) synthetic leather upholstery is included in the price for the operating and multi-function tables in the price. Is is also available for all AGA tables and chairs at extra charge.
- In addition, we offer the option of having the upholstery done in other colours or other synthetic leather brands than the standard ones. The corresponding materials should be sent to us after prior arrangement.
More information about the composition, cleaning and care of MEDISTAT synthetic leather can be found here.
|Article number||Height adjustment range||Adjustment mechanism||Max. load|
|DSFA-2000/RLLEIT||490 - 610 mm||Foot ring release||140 kg|
|DS-2000/RLLEIT||460 - 580 mm||Hand lever||140 kg|
|DS-2000/RLLGLEIT||550 - 730 mm||Hand lever||140 kg|
|DSMF-2000/RLLGLEIT||550 - 730 mm||Hand lever||140 kg|
The corresponding product descriptions and article numbers can also be found in the AGA product catalogue on page 31.
Swivel chairs for medical lab and practice also available from AGA (20 upholstery colours)
We also offer swivel chairs for medical laboratories and practices in 20 upholstery colours (regular synthetic leather/castors vs. antistatic presented here above). Detailed product information may be found here. and in the AGA catalogue on pages 120-121.