OR Swivel Stools
The OR swivel stools have been developed specifically for use in operating rooms and theatres. The seat is upholstered with electrically conductive synthetic leather and the castors are electrically conductive as well. The height adjustment is done with a chrome gas pressure spring by hand or foot control.
OR Swivel stools with antistatic castors and upholstery
- The OR swivel stools feature a five-arm aluminium foot base (Ø 610 mm) in a polished finish.
- The seat (Ø 380 mm, thickness 75 mm) is covered with black, electrically conductive synthetic leather (cotton/polyester mix and 100% PVC compound coating).
- The OR swivel stool DHMF-2000/LGLEIT includes a height-adjustable foot ring (serving as footrest).
- Maximum load: 140 kg.
- The OR swivel stool DHFA-2000/LEIT with foot ring release is a new product in our range. The height adjustment of the seat cushion is activated with the foot via a chrome-plated foot ring. This ring has a diameter of 300 mm and is located under the base, between the feet.
- The seat height of the swivel stools DH-2000/LEIT, DH-2000/LGLEIT and DHMF-2000/LGLEIT is adjusted with a hand lever.
- The OR swivel stool DHFA-2000/LEIT has a height adjustment range of 460 - 580 mm.
- The OR swivel stool DH-2000/LEIT can be adjusted in height from 430 to 550 mm.
- The OR swivel stools DH-2000/LGLEIT and DHMF-2000/LGLEIT can be adjusted from 520 to 700 mm.
- The OR swivel stools DH-2000/LEIT, DH-2000/LGLEIT and DHMF-2000/LGLEIT are also available with a ring release under the seat cushion (instead of hand lever). Price information is available upon request.
- The OR swivel stools may be ordered with electrically conductive gliders instead of double castors, at no extra charge. With gliders, the height decreases by approx. 25 mm.
- The electrically conductive synthetic leather MEDISTAT (Griffine) is specially designed for medical use and available in the color black.
- The MEDISTAT synthetic leather is made of a cotton / polyester blend and a coating of 100% PVC compound. It is characterized by its tensile strength, durability, longevity, easy cleaning and resistance to disinfectants.
- The electrically conductive (antistatic) synthetic leather upholstery is included in the price for the operating and multi-function tables in the price. Is is also available for all AGA tables and chairs at extra charge.
- In addition, we offer the option of having the upholstery done in other colours or other synthetic leather brands than the standard ones. The corresponding materials should be sent to us after prior arrangement.
More information about the composition, cleaning and care of MEDISTAT synthetic leather can be found here.
|Article number||Height adjustment range||Adjustment mechanism||Max. load|
|DHFA-2000/LEIT||460 - 580 mm||Foot ring release||140 kg|
|DH-2000/LEIT||430 - 550 mm||Hand lever||140 kg|
|DH-2000/LGLEIT||520 - 700 mm||Hand lever||140 kg|
|DHMF-2000/LGLEIT||520 - 700 mm||Hand lever||140 kg|
The corresponding product descriptions and article numbers can also be found in the AGA product catalogue on page 30.
Swivel stools for medical lab and practice also available from AGA (20 upholstery colours)
We also offer swivel stools for medical laboratories and practices in 20 upholstery colours (regular synthetic leather/castors vs. antistatic presented here above). Detailed product information may be found here and in the AGA catalogue on pages 118-119.