Combined multi-function examination tables - with fixed height
The multi-function examination tables are also available without height adjustment, under article numbers K-1065/3, K-2065/3 and K-3065/3. The frame structure is similar to the universal tables (on catalogue page 57) and the properties regarding stability and robustness, as well.
These combined multi-function tables are available in:
- three frame finishes (lacquered, chrome or stainless steel), and
- a choice of fixed height of 650 mm, 700 mm, 750 mm or 800 mm.
- Three-piece tabletop, upholstery thickness 64 mm.
- Continuously adjustable tabletop sections, independently of each other for optimal patient treatment positioning, secured with a clamping rod locking mechanism.
- Pelvic cut-out in the tabletop frame and upholstered seat, so that these tables can be used in general medicine as well as for gynaecological and proctological (lithotomy position) examinations.
A four-piece tabletop with integrated height-adjustable rectoscopy bolster (Article Nr. RRH-65) is optionnally available for these tables (see under Accessories)
The multi-function tables are also available in a mobile version, with :
- Castors, Ø 75 mm - Article No. LR-75
- Castors, Ø 125 mm - Article No. LR-125
A set includes four castors, two of which are lockable.
- Central locking castor system - Article No. LR/Z-125 for enhanced maneuverability and comfort of use.
All four double castors (Ø 125 mm) are connected by rods. A foot pedal to lock in position or release is located at the head and foot ends of the table.
- Paper roll holder - Article No. P-2065, chrome-plated
- Rectoscopy bolster - Article No. RRH-65
To enable patient examination not only in the lateral or lithotomy position, but also in the knee-elbow position, the multi-function tables are also available with a four-piece tabletop and a built-in, continuously height-adjustable rectoscopy bolster. Please note that the rectoscopy bolster cannot be retrofitted.
The corresponding product descriptions and article numbers can be found under Accessories for Examination Chairs and in the AGA catalogue on pages 94-95 as well as under Accessories for Universal Tables and in the AGA catalogue on pages 94-95.
Continuous adjustment of the headrest
These multi-function examination tables include, at the listed price
- a set of two leg rests with plastic shells
- a set of two mounting clamps
- a stainless steel pan.
Combined Multi-Function Examination Tables with Fixed Height - Overview
- Four fixed heights 650 mm / 700 mm / 750 mm / 800 mm
- Frame lacquered, see Frame Colours / chrome-plated / stainless steel
- Three-piece upholstered tabletop, continuously and independently adjustable sections, with clamping rod locking mechanism
- Pelvic cut-out in tabletop frame and seat section
- Width - 650 mm
- Length - 1900 mm (headrest 500 mm, backrest 1050 mm, seat section 350 mm)
- Maximum load - 200 kg
- Product weight - 60 kg
- Upholstery thickness 64 mm, 21 Upholstery Colours available
The corresponding product descriptions and article numbers can be found in the product catalogue on page 63.
- The colour coating of the frame is available as a standard in three different colours (See colour selection card on the right):
- light grey (RAL 7035),
- white aluminium (RAL 9006),
- pure white (RAL 9010).
- The high-quality paint has a glossy finish, is easy to clean and resistant to disinfectants.
- A different colour scheme (special order) is possible at extra charge, and subject to prior arrangements. Please notify us of the desired RAL colour.
- The synthetic leathers used for the upholstery of our products, Stamskin® Top (Ferrari) and VOWAled Pisa (Vowalon) are characterized by their tensile strength, durability, longevity, easy cleaning and resistance to disinfectants. There are 21 colours to choose from.
- We also offer the option of having the upholstery done in other colours or brands of synthetic leather. The corresponding materials should be sent to us after prior arrangement.
- The electrically conductive (antistatic) synthetic leather upholstery (with earth contact) is available at extra charge (MEDISTAT). It is, however, included in the price for the operation and multi-function tables.
|Article Number||Length x Width (mm)||Height (mm)||Frame||Max. load|
|K-1065/3||1900 x 650||650, 700, 750, 800||Lacquered||200 kg|
|K-2065/3||1900 x 650||650, 700, 750, 800||Chrome||200 kg|
|K-3065/3||1900 x 650||650, 700, 750, 800||Stainless steel||200 kg|
|P-2065 (Paper roll holder)||for 650 mm wide tables||Chrome|
The corresponding product descriptions and article numbers can be found in the AGA product catalogue on page 101.
AGA offers a wide range of multi-function tables
Further multi-function tables, with different features or with fixed height also available from AGA.