MRI Patient Transport Tables - with hydraulic height adjustment
Our MRI patient transport table product range has been extended to hydraulically height-adjustable versions.
They are compatible with the following MRI systems:
- Philips Achieva, Intera, Achieva XR (all 1,5T),
- Siemens Trio (3T), Avanto (1,5T), Verio (3T),
- GE Discovery MR450, Signa HDx Series, Signa TwinSpeed, LCC HD, Cx with CRM enclosure, SV, SIV, SIII, HDxT (all 1,5T), GE 3T94 Series.
They can be used safely with MRI systems under the following conditions:
- static magnetic field of maximum 3 Tesla or less, with
- spatial gradient field of maximum 10.5 T/m and less,
- the table must not exceed the 10.5 T/m line with the head end side/foot end side in sliding direction to the magnet.
If you are using an MRI system which is not listed here, please do not hesitate to contact us for further compatibility information.
MRI patient transport tables with user-friendly hydraulic height adjustment
- The AGA MRI patient transport tables H-AWL 3065/Y 980VA and H-AWL 3080/Y 980VA include two adjustable side guards (800 x 250 mm, LxW) and multidirectional castors (Ø100 mm, all with brakes).
- In order for these MRI tables to be accessed from both sides, the side guards can be adjusted up or down with a simple rotation mechanism and locked in place with a sliding bolt.
- The height-adjustable MRI tables are available in two standard tabletop widths of 650 mm (Article No. H-AWL 3065/Y 980VA) and 800 mm (Article No. H-AWL 3080/Y 980VA).
- However, please take into consideration the overall width including the side guards: With side guards, model H-AWL 3065/Y 980VA has a total width of 795 mm and H-AWL 3080/Y 980VA, a total width of 975 mm.
- The MRI patient transport tables H-U 3065/Y 980LRVA and H-EKG 3080/Y 980LRVA features Ø100 mm locking castors but do not include side guards.
Continuous adjustment of the headrest and side guards
- Infusion (IV) pole, Article No. INF-1720/VA, length 1700 mm, with four bottle hooks and table fastening.
- Paper roll holder, Article No. P-3050/A (for table width 650 mm) or P-3070/A(for table width 800 mm). The paper roll holder will be mounted on the inside of the leg frame at the foot end.
Note: Retrofitting is not possible, or to a very limited extent only.
- The synthetic leathers used for the upholstery of our products, Stamskin® Top (Ferrari) and VOWAled Pisa (Vowalon) are characterized by their tensile strength, durability, longevity, easy cleaning and resistance to disinfectants. There are 21 colours to choose from.
- We also offer the option of having the upholstery done in other colours or brands of synthetic leather. The corresponding materials should be sent to us after prior arrangement.
- The electrically conductive (antistatic) synthetic leather upholstery (with earth contact) is available at extra charge (MEDISTAT). It is, however, included in the price for the operation and multi-function tables.
Ease of use of the hydraulic footpump for height adjustment
- Height adjustment range 620 - 980 mm with hydraulic foot pump
- Widths 650 mm / 800 mm
- Length 1900 mm (head section 500 mm, main section 1400 mm)
- Two-piece tabletop
- Locking castors Ø100 mm
- Continuously adjustable headrest +40°, with clamping rod mechanism
- Maximum load 200 kg
- Product weight 80 kg
- Stainless Steel Frame
- 21 Upholstery Colours available
|Article Number||Width (mm)||Height (mm)|
|H-AWL 3065/Y 980VA||650 (795 with side rails)||620 - 980 (hydraulic)|
|H-AWL 3080/Y 980VA||800 (975 with side rails)||620 - 980 (hydraulic)|
|H-U 3065/Y 980VA||650 (no side rails)||620 - 980 (hydraulic)|
|H-EKG 3080/Y 980LRVA||650 (no side rails)||620 - 980 (hydraulic)|
|INF-1720/VA (IV pole)||1700|
|P-3050/A (Paper roll holder)||for 650 mm wide tables|
|P-3070/A (Paper roll holder)||for 800 mm wide tables|
The corresponding product descriptions and article numbers can also be found in the AGA product catalogue on pages 38-39.
MRI patient transport tables also available with fixed height
Our MRI patient transport table product range also includes a more economical alternative : MRI patient transport tables without height adjustment. These are also presented in the AGA catalogue on page 36 (without side guards) and on page 37 (with side guards).