MRI Instrument Table
An instrument table belongs to the indispensable equipment in every medical practice or facility. This new AGA product (Article No. MR-IT) is intended for use in the field of magnetic resonance imaging (MRI, or MR).
The MRI-compatible instrument table is suitable for the following MRI systems (according to their compatibility data sheets) :
- Philips: Achieva and Intera 1.5 T, Achieva XR at 1.5 T
- Siemens: Magnetom Serie up to 3 T
- GE: Discovery MR450 1.5 T (1.5T LCC HDv), Signa 1.5 T HDx Series (1.5 T LCC HDx-BRM, Hde), Signa 1.5 T Twin Speed(1.5 T LCC HDx-TRM), 1.5 T LCC HD, Cx1.5 T w. CRM enclosure, SV 1.5 T, SIV 1.5 T, SIII 1.5 T
The MRI instrument table can be used safely under the following conditions:
- Static magnetic field of maxiumum 3 Tesla or less
- Additionally a spatial gradient of maximum 8,6 T/m or less
- The instrument table may not exceed the limit of 8,6 T/m in sliding in the direction of the magnet.
- The frame structure is made of aluminum square tube profiles (dimensions 30 x 30 x 2 mm) and aluminum hollow profiles (dimensions 20.6 x 19 x 1,4 mm).
- The surface consists of anodized aluminium (E6/EV1).
- The two aluminium shelves (internal dimensions approximately 595 x 395 mm) have a thickness of 2 mm and are placed at the heights of 400 mm and 990 mm respectively.
- The maximum load capacity per shelf is 20 kg.
- The MRI instrument table includes four non-marking castors (Ø 75 mm). Two of them are lockable.
|Article Number||Length x Width (mm)||Height (mm)|
|MR-IT||595 x 395||990|
The corresponding product description for the MRI instrument table can also be found in the AGA product catalogue on page 40.
Instrument tables for operating rooms and medical practice also available from AGA
We also offer instrument tables made of stainless steel and intended for use in the operating room or in the medical practice, under the article numbers ZT-3060/3 and ZT-3060/4. Detailed product information may be found here.