Contact us directly to get personalised advice. We will be happy to help!
MRI Patient Transport Tables - Fixed height
These MRI transport tables are intended for use as patient transport tables in the field Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MR or MRI). They are made of very slightly magnetic stainless steel and suitable for all MR systems up to 3 Tesla (according to their compatibility data sheets).
The MRI patient transport tables can be used safely under the following conditions:
- Static magnetic field of maximum 3 Tesla or less,
- Additionally a spatial gradient of maximum 10,5 T/m or less,
- The table may not exceed the limit of 10,5 T/m with the head end side/foot end side in sliding in the direction of the magnet.
AGA patient transport tables for MRI - Safe, practical and reliable
- The MRI transport tables are available with or without side safety rails, and include four smooth-running multi-directional castors (Ø 100 mm, all with locking function) that guarantee an effortless patient transport.
- The patient transport tables are available at no additional cost in the heights of 650, 700, 750 and 800 mm for an ergonomic working position.
Note: Unless requested otherwise at time of order, the table will be delivered in the standard height of 650 mm.
- Two-piece tabletop, upholstery thickness of 64 mm.
- Continuously adjustable headrest (up to +40°) with clamping rod locking mechanism.
Continuous adjustment of the headrest and side guards
To ensure safe patient transport, the MRI tables are also available with side safety rails. In order to allow unobstructed access to the patient from either side as required, both side safety rails (800 x 250 mm, LxH) can be moved up or down by a simple twist mechanism
Please pay careful attention to the total width of the tables with the side safety rails:
- The MRI table AWL-3065/VA has an overall width of 795 mm, side rails included.
- The MRI table AWL-3080/VA has an overall width of 975 mm, side rails included.
The following optional accessories are available for our MRI patient transport tables. Please note that retrofitting is only partially possible or not possible. If you have any questions about accessories, do not hesitate to contact us.
- Set of four MRI-compatible castors (Ø 100 mm) - Article No. LR-100/VA
- Set of four MRI-compatible castors (Ø 125 mm) - Article No. LR-125/VA
A set comprises four locking castors.
- Infusion (IV) pole, length 1700 mm, with four bottle hooks and table fastening. Mounting clamp included (to mount on the left or the right-hand side of the tabletop frame) - Article No. INF-1720/VA.
Note: Retrofitting is only possible to a very limited extent. Please check with us before ordering.
- Paper roll holder for table width 650 mm - Article No. P-3050
- Paper roll holder for table width 800 mm - Article No. P-3070
The paper roll holder will be mounted on the inside of the leg frame at the foot end.
- Patient strapping belt (2200x250 mm, LxW) - Article No. PG-220
- Patient strapping belt (2600x250 mm, LxW) - Article No. PG-260
To secure the patient's position. Upholstery colours, see here.
Some products and options available
U-3065/LRVA with paper roll holder
The MRI patient transport table U-3065/LRVA is presented in the pictures with the upholstery colour 'atoll'. The paper roll holder is available as an optional accessory (Article No. P-3050), to be mounted on the inside of the leg frame at the foot end.
EKG-3080/LRVA with infusion holder
The MRI patient transport table EKG-3080/LRVA is presented in the pictures with the upholstery colour 'blue'. The infusion holder is available as an optional accessory (Article No. INF-1720/VA).
MRI Patient Transport Tables (fixed height) - Overview
- Heights - 650 mm / 700 mm / 750 mm / 800 mm
- Widths - 650 mm / 800 mm
- Length - 1900 mm (head section 500 mm, main section 1400 mm)
- Two-piece tabletop
- Continuously adjustable headrest +40°, with clamping rod locking mechanism
- Four locking castors, Ø100 mm
- Maximum load - 200 kg
- Product weight - 40 kg
- Stainless steel frame
- 21 Upholstery Colours available
- The synthetic leathers used for the upholstery of our products, from the collection VOWAled Pisa (Vowalon) are characterized by their tensile strength, durability, longevity, easy cleaning and resistance to disinfectants. A large selection of colours is available.
- We also offer the option of having the upholstery done in other colours or brands of synthetic leather. The corresponding materials should be sent to us after prior arrangement.
- Electrically conductive (antistatic) synthetic leather upholstery (with earth contact) is available at extra charge. It is, however, included in the price for the operation and multifunction tables.
|Article Number||Width (mm)||Height (mm)|
|U-3065/LRVA||650||650, 700, 750, 800|
|EKG-3080/LRVA||800||650, 700, 750, 800|
|AWL-3065/VA||650 (795 with side rails)||650, 700, 750, 800|
|AWL-3080/VA||800 (975 with side rails)||650, 700, 750, 800|
|INF-1720/VA (IV pole)||1700|
|P-3050 (Paper roll holder)||for 650 mm wide tables|
|P-3070 (Paper roll holder)||for 800 mm wide tables|
The corresponding product descriptions and article numbers can also be found in the AGA product catalogue on page 32.
MRI patient transport tables also available with hydraulic height adjustment
We have extended our MRI patient transport table product range to add hydraulically height-adjustable versions for extra comfort of use for the patient as well as the medical staff.
Discover our current sales catalogue, featuring our long-standing products as well as several innovations.