Contact us directly to get personalised advice. We will be happy to help!
MRI Patient Transport Tables - with hydraulic height adjustment
Our product line of MRI-compatible patient transport tables/stretchers with hydraulic height adjustment includes four different versions: with or without side guards, and in the widths of 650 or 800 mm.
They are made of very slightly magnetic stainless steel and suitable for all MR systems up to 3 Tesla (according to their compatibility data sheets).
The MRI patient transport tables with hydraulic height adjustment can be used safely under the following conditions:
- Static magnetic field of maximum 3 Tesla or less,
- Additionally a spatial gradient of maximum 10,5 T/m or less,
- The table may not exceed the limit of 10,5 T/m with the head end side/foot end side in sliding in the direction of the magnet.
MRI patient transport tables with user-friendly hydraulic height adjustment
- The AGA MRI patient transport tables H-AWL 3065/Y 980VA and H-AWL 3080/Y 980VA include two adjustable side guards (800 x 250 mm, LxW) and multidirectional castors (Ø100 mm, all with brakes).
- In order for these MRI tables to be accessed from both sides, the side guards can be adjusted up or down with a simple rotation mechanism and locked in place with a sliding bolt.
- The height-adjustable MRI tables are available in two standard tabletop widths of 650 mm (Article No. H-AWL 3065/Y 980VA) and 800 mm (Article No. H-AWL 3080/Y 980VA).
- However, please take into consideration the overall width including the side guards: With side guards, model H-AWL 3065/Y 980VA has a total width of 795 mm and H-AWL 3080/Y 980VA, a total width of 975 mm.
- The MRI patient transport tables H-U 3065/Y 980LRVA and H-EKG 3080/Y 980LRVA feature four locking castors (Ø100 mm) but do not include side guards.
Ease of use of the hydraulic footpump for height adjustment
Continuous adjustment of the headrest and side guards
The following optional accessories are available for our MRI patient transport tables. Please note that retrofitting is only partially possible or not possible. If you have any questions about accessories, do not hesitate to contact us.
- Set of four MRI-compatible castors (Ø 100 mm) - Article No. LR-100/VA
- Set of four MRI-compatible castors (Ø 125 mm) - Article No. LR-125/VA
A set comprises four locking castors.
- Infusion (IV) pole, length 1700 mm, with four bottle hooks and table fastening. Mounting clamp included (to mount on the left or the right-hand side of the tabletop frame) - Article No. INF-1720/VA.
Note: Retrofitting is only possible to a very limited extent only. Please check with us before ordering.
- Paper roll holder for table width 650 mm - Article No. P-3050/A
- Paper roll holder for table width 800 mm - Article No. P-3070/A
The paper roll holder will be mounted on the mattress frame at the foot end.
- Patient strapping belt (2200x250 mm, LxW) - Article No. PG-220
- Patient strapping belt (2600x250 mm, LxW) - Article No. PG-260
To secure the patient's position. Upholstery colours, see here.
- Additional foot pump lever - Article No. FPH-30
To ensure safe patient transport, the MRI tables are also available with side safety rails. In order to allow unobstructed access to the patient from either side as required, both side safety rails (800 x 250 mm, LxH) can be moved up or down by a simple twist mechanism
Please pay careful attention to the total width of the tables with the side safety rails:
- The MRI table H-AWL 3065/Y 980VA has an overall width of 795 mm, side rails included.
- The MRI table H-AWL 3080/Y 980VA has an overall width of 975 mm, side rails included.
- The synthetic leathers used for the upholstery of our products, VOWAled Pisa (Vowalon) are characterized by their tensile strength, durability, longevity, easy cleaning and resistance to disinfectants. There are 21 colours to choose from.
- We also offer the option of having the upholstery done in other colours or brands of synthetic leather. The corresponding materials should be sent to us after prior arrangement.
- The electrically conductive (antistatic) synthetic leather upholstery (with earth contact) is available at extra charge (MEDISTAT). It is, however, included in the price for the operation and multi-function tables.
The height adjustable MRI patient transport table H-AWL 3080/Y 980VA is presented in the pictures with the upholstery colour 'atoll'.
- Height adjustment range 620 - 980 mm with hydraulic foot pump
- Widths 650 mm / 800 mm
- Length 1900 mm (head section 500 mm, main section 1400 mm)
- Two-piece tabletop
- Locking castors Ø100 mm
- Continuously adjustable headrest +40°, with clamping rod mechanism
- Maximum load 200 kg
- Product weight 80 kg
- Stainless Steel Frame
- 21 Upholstery Colours available
|Article Number||Width (mm)||Height (mm)|
|H-AWL 3065/Y 980VA||650 (795 with side rails)||620 - 980 (hydraulic)|
|H-AWL 3080/Y 980VA||800 (975 with side rails)||620 - 980 (hydraulic)|
|H-U 3065/Y 980LRVA||650 (no side rails)||620 - 980 (hydraulic)|
|H-EKG 3080/Y 980LRVA||650 (no side rails)||620 - 980 (hydraulic)|
|INF-1720/VA (IV pole)||1700|
|P-3050/A (Paper roll holder)||for 650 mm wide tables|
|P-3070/A (Paper roll holder)||for 800 mm wide tables|
|FPH-30 (Foot pump lever)|
The corresponding product descriptions and article numbers can also be found in the AGA product catalogue on pages 30-31.
MRI patient transport tables also available with fixed height
Our MRI patient transport table product range also includes a more economical alternative : MRI patient transport tables without height adjustment. These are also presented in the AGA catalogue on page 32 (with/without side guards).
For more than 40 years we have been offering modern medical furniture with reliable service and valuable benefits such as:
- Spare parts delivery for 10 years
- Individual colour choices
- Quality management system DIN EN ISO 13485:2016