Contact us directly to get personalised advice. We will be happy to help!
MRI Instrument Table
An instrument table belongs to the indispensable equipment in every medical practice or facility. This instrument table (Article No. MR-IT) is intended for use in the field of magnetic resonance imaging (MRI, or MR).
This instrument table is suitable for MRI systems up to 3 Tesla (according to their compatibility data sheets) and may be used safely under the following conditions:
- Static magnetic ﬁ eld of maximum 3 Tesla or less,
- Additionally a spatial gradient of maximum 8,6 T/m or less,
- The table may not exceed the limit of 8,6 T/m with the head end side/foot end side in sliding in the direction of the magnet.
- The frame structure is made of aluminum square tube profiles (dimensions 30 x 30 x 2 mm) and aluminum hollow profiles (dimensions 20.6 x 19 x 1,4 mm).
- The surface consists of anodized aluminium (E6/EV1).
- The two aluminium shelves (internal dimensions approximately 595 x 395 mm) have a thickness of 2 mm and are placed at the heights of 400 mm and 990 mm respectively.
- The maximum load capacity per shelf is 20 kg.
- The MRI instrument table includes four castors (Ø 75 mm). Two of them are lockable.
|Article Number||Length x Width (mm)||Height (mm)|
|MR-IT||595 x 395||990|
The corresponding product description for the MRI instrument table can also be found in the AGA product catalogue on page 33.
Further AGA products of interest for you
Instrument tables for operating rooms and medical practice also available
We also offer instrument tables made of stainless steel and intended for use in the operating room or in the medical practice, under the article numbers ZT-3060/3 and ZT-3060/4. Detailed product information may be found here.