Universal tables with continuous headrest and leg section adjustment (3-pc tabletop) as well as negative headrest adjustment (2-pc tabletop)
The universal tables presented on the previous page are also available with a three-piece tabletop (separate leg section adjustment) as well as with negative headrest adjustment.
These universal tables are available in:
- Three frame finishes (lacquered, chrome, stainless steel),
- Three widths (650, 800, 1000 mm) and
- Four heights (650, 700, 750, 800 mm).
They are extremely stable and robust due to reinforced brackets on all frame corners as well as crossbars between both sets of legs.
AGA Examination tables with even more versatility
- The universal tables with three-piece tabletop (Article No. ending with /3) have, in addition to the adjustable headrest (up to +30°), a continously adjustable leg section (up to +20°) secured with clamping rod locking mechanism.
- The three-piece tabletop construction is divided as follows: adjustable headrest (length 500 mm), fixed main section (length 500 mm) and adjustable leg section (length 900 mm). A shock position is possible by lowering the headrest and positioning the leg section appropriately,
- The universal tables with negative headrest adjustment (Article No. SU-1065, SU-2065, SU-3065 and SU-1080, SU-2080, SU-3080) feature continuous headrest adjustment (positive and negative to +/-30°) with clamping rod locking mechanism.
Continuous adjustment of the headrest
Accessories such as positioning aids, paper roll holder, regular castors, retractable castors, double castors with central locking system, Trendelenburg, headrest adjustment by grid/gas pressure spring, face cutout and insert, standard side rails, side guards and mounting clamps can be found under Accessories for Universal Tables and in the AGA product catalogue on pages 72-73.
The universal tables with three-piece tabletop and the tables with negative headrest adjustment are also available with a width of 1000 mm. Pricing information is available upon request.
Examination tables with continous negative headrest adjustment
Special Examination Tables - Overview
- Heights - 650 mm / 700 mm / 750 mm / 800 mm
- Widths - 650 mm / 800 mm / 1000 mm
- Length - 1900 mm
- Two-piece tabletop (head section 500 mm, main section 1400 mm)
- Three-piece tabletop (head section 500 mm, main section 900 mm, feet section 500 mm,)
- Continuously adjustable headrest +30° or +/-30° (SU- models, with clamping rod locking mechanism
- Maximum load - 200 kg
- Product weight - 35 kg
- Frame - lacquered, see Frame Colours / chrome-plated / stainless steel
- Upholstery thickness 64 mm - 21 Upholstery Colours available
- The colour coating of the frame is available as a standard in three different colours (See colour selection card on the right):
- light grey (RAL 7035),
- white aluminium (RAL 9006),
- pure white (RAL 9010).
- The high-quality paint has a glossy finish, is easy to clean and resistant to disinfectants.
- A different colour scheme (special order) is possible at extra charge, and subject to prior arrangements. Please notify us of the desired RAL colour.
- The synthetic leathers used for the upholstery of our products, Stamskin® Top (Ferrari) and VOWAled Pisa (Vowalon) are characterized by their tensile strength, durability, longevity, easy cleaning and resistance to disinfectants. There are 21 colours to choose from.
- We also offer the option of having the upholstery done in other colours or brands of synthetic leather. The corresponding materials should be sent to us after prior arrangement.
- The electrically conductive (antistatic) synthetic leather upholstery (with earth contact) is available at extra charge (MEDISTAT). It is, however, included in the price for the operation and multi-function tables.
|Article Number||Width (mm)||Height (mm)||Frame||Max. load|
|U-1065/3||650||650, 700, 750, 800||Lacquered||200 kg|
|U-2065/3||650||650, 700, 750, 800||Chrome||200 kg|
|U-3065/3||650||650, 700, 750, 800||Stainless steel||200 kg|
|EKG-1080/3||800||650, 700, 750, 800||Lacquered||200 kg|
|EKG-2080/3||800||650, 700, 750, 800||Chrome||200 kg|
|EKG-3080/3||800||650, 700, 750, 800||Stainless steel||200 kg|
|EKG-10100/3||1000||650, 700, 750, 800||Lacquered||200 kg|
|EKG-20100/3||1000||650, 700, 750, 800||Chrome||200 kg|
|EKG-30100/3||1000||650, 700, 750, 800||Stainless steel||200 kg|
|P-2065/P-2080/P-20100||Paper roll holder||Chrome|
|SU-1065||650||650, 700, 750, 800||Lacquered||200 kg|
|SU-2065||650||650, 700, 750, 800||Chrome||200 kg|
|SU-3065||650||650, 700, 750, 800||Stainless steel||200 kg|
|SU-1080||800||650, 700, 750, 800||Lacquered||200 kg|
|SU-2080||800||650, 700, 750, 800||Chrome||200 kg|
|SU-3080||800||650, 700, 750, 800||Stainless steel||200 kg|
|SU-10100||1000||650, 700, 750, 800||Lacquered||200 kg|
|SU-20100||1000||650, 700, 750, 800||Chrome||200 kg|
|SU-30100||1000||650, 700, 750, 800||Stainless steel||200 kg|
|PU-6000/PE-8000/PE-10000||Paper roll holder||Chrome|
The corresponding product descriptions and article numbers can also be found in the AGA product catalogue on page 58.
A wide range of universal tables available from AGA
We offer various universal tables for different application fields, among others:
- Examination units, treatment tables, reclining/EEG lounge chairs, pediatric examination tables, XXL tables for adipose patients, patient transport tables, height-adjustable universal tables and more.
Our universal tables are available with manual, hydraulic or electric height adjustment, in several widths or fixed heights. They may be ordered in a mobile version with regular castors, or with central locking system.