Cardiology Tilt Tables - with Echo Cutout
We have extended our range of phlebology tables/tilt tables to models that can also be used in the field of echocardiography, one of the most important technical non-invasive heart examination methods, which has now become an indispensable part of the cardiological diagnosis.
These tilt tables are available without (Article No. EKAT-1062/E) and with (Article No. EKAT-1060/EE) motorized height adjustment.
The main features are summarized below. For detailed product descriptions, please refer to catalogue pages 42 and 43 (AGA-PHLEBO-LIFT).
- Electric tilt adjustment +74° to –20° (Article No. EKAT-1062/E and EKAT-1060/EE),
- Electric height adjustment 730 to 930 mm (Article No. EKAT-1060/EE only),
- Dimensions of the echo cutout approx. 300 x 250 mm (LxW),
- Continuous headrest adjustment to +30°,
- Upholstery thickness 64 mm,
- Shock and scratch-resistant protective covers.
Ease of use of the electric height and tilt adjustment
For excellent mobility and comfort of use, we recommend the
- Central locking castor system - Article No. LR/Z-50, with Ø 50 mm castors. Please note that this option is not retrofittable.
- Patient strapping belt - Article No. PG-220, dimensions approx. 2200 x 250 mm (LxW)
To ensure safe positioning of the patient on the phlebology table.
- Upholstery insert for foot cut-out - Article No. PEF-1043
To close the foot cut-out, in order to provide the patient with a comfortable horizontal lying position.
- Heel rest - Article No. FR-60
Highly recommended for use in phlebology. The patient simply steps onto the table and is brought into the required treatment position via electric height and tilt adjustment. The heels can be then placed onto the heel rest, which will enable medical personnel to keep both hands free for leg bandaging when necessary.
- Angle indicator - Article No. WM-30 - stainless steel, to be mounted on the right or on the left at your request, but cannot be retrofitted.
- Paper roll holder - Article No. P-2065/A to be mounted on the table frame.
Tilt table with echo cutout - designed for cardiology
Both cardiology tilt tables with echo cutout EKAT-1062/E and EKAT-1060/EE include:
- An upholstered insert for the echo cutout,
- Standard side rails,
- A pair of ring armrests with mounting clamps,
- A black footrest,
- A patient strapping belt (2200 x 250 mm, LxW)
- The foot switch(es).
Cardiology tilt tables with echo cutout - Overview
- Height in the horizontal position - 730 mm (EKAT-1062/E)
- Height adjustment mechanism - electric with foot switch (EKAT-1060/EE)
- Height adjustment range 730 - 930 mm (EKAT-1060/EE)
- Tilting adjustment +74° to -20° (EKAT-1062/E and EKAT-1060/EE)
- Width - 620 mm
- Mobility system on retractable castors, Ø 75 mm
- Maximum load - 150 kg
- Product weight - 110 kg
- Frame - lacquered, see Frame Colours
- Upholstery thickness - 64 mm, 21 Upholstery Colours available
- The colour coating of the frame is available as a standard in three different colours (See colour selection card on the right):
- light grey (RAL 7035),
- white aluminium (RAL 9006),
- pure white (RAL 9010).
- The high-quality paint has a glossy finish, is easy to clean and resistant to disinfectants.
- A different colour scheme (special order) is possible at extra charge, and subject to prior arrangements. Please notify us of the desired RAL colour.
- The synthetic leathers used for the upholstery of our products, Stamskin® Top (Ferrari) and VOWAled Pisa (Vowalon) are characterized by their tensile strength, durability, longevity, easy cleaning and resistance to disinfectants. There are 21 colours to choose from.
- We also offer the option of having the upholstery done in other colours or brands of synthetic leather. The corresponding materials should be sent to us after prior arrangement.
- The electrically conductive (antistatic) synthetic leather upholstery (with earth contact) is available at extra charge (MEDISTAT). It is, however, included in the price for the operation and multi-function tables.
|Article Number||Height (mm)||Width (mm)||Tilting||Max. load (kg)|
|EKAT-1062/E||930||620||+74°/-20° (14 mm/s)||150|
|EKAT-1060/EE||730-930 (electric)||620||+74°/-20° (14 mm/s)||150|
The corresponding product descriptions and article numbers can also be found in the AGA product catalogue on page 46.
Phlebology tables with 3-pc./2-pc. tabletop, tilt tables for cardiology and therapy also available from AGA
- The two-piece vein treatment tables are also available with a two-piece tabletop or a three-piece tabletop for specific use in pure phlebology and dermatology. These combined phlebology tables are described in detail on the previous pages (and on pages 42-44 in the AGA catalogue).
- Tilt tables are a further development of the phlebology tables. These specially-designed examination tables, used for example for the tilt table test for cardiology diagnostics, are also shown and described in detail in the AGA catalogue on page 45.
- The therapy tilt tables can be found on catalogue page 47.