Cardiology Tilt Tables
The phlebology tables described in the previous pages have been redesigned specifically for use in tilt table examination and tilt test, an examination method whereby the table creates a change in posture to measure variations in the blood pressure of the patient.
Specially designed for the tilt table test
The tilt table/standing board KT-1062/E is equipped with one electric motor for smooth tilt adjustment (+74° to -20°). In the horizontal position, the upholstered tabletop is 730 mm high.
The tilt table KT-1060/EE is equipped with two electric motors:
- one motor for tilt adjustment (+74°/- 20°) and
- the second one for height adjustment (730-930 mm)
The wide base of the tilt table is equipped with an additional pull-out support rod to ensure further stability, even in near vertical positioning and under stress.
The maintenance-free, spill-proof and ultra-quiet electric motors are controlled by a pneumatic foot switch. Drive specifications 230V, 50/60Hz, 3,7A, 850W, IP 55, v=14 mm/s, 7000N.
Ease of use of the electric height and tilt adjustment
The listed price for the cardiology tilt table includes:
- a pair of standard rails (1560 mm long) on the sides of the table frame
- a pair of ring-shaped armrests
- a footrest in black
- a patient strapping belt (2200 x 250 mm, LxW)
- the foot switch(es)
For excellent mobility and comfort of use, we recommend the
- Central locking castor system - Article No. LR/Z-50, with Ø 50 mm castors. Please note that this option is not retrofittable.
- Patient strapping belt - Article No. PG-220, dimensions approx. 2200 x 250 mm (LxW)
To ensure safe positioning of the patient on the phlebology table.
- Upholstery insert for foot cut-out - Article No. PEF-1043
To close the foot cut-out, in order to provide the patient with a comfortable horizontal lying position.
- Heel rest - Article No. FR-60
Highly recommended for use in phlebology. The patient simply steps onto the table and is brought into the required treatment position via electric height and tilt adjustment. The heels can be then placed onto the heel rest, which will enable medical personnel to keep both hands free for leg bandaging when necessary.
- Angle indicator - Article No. WM-30 - stainless steel, to be mounted on the right or on the left at your request, but cannot be retrofitted.
- Paper roll holder - Article No. P-2065/A to be mounted on the table frame.
- Height in the horizontal position - 730 mm (KT-1062/E)
- Height adjustment mechanism - electric with foot switch (KT-1060/EE)
- Height adjustment range 730 - 930 mm (KT-1060/EE)
- Tilting adjustment +74° to -20° (KT-1062/E and KT-1060/EE)
- Width - 620 mm
- Mobility system on retractable castors, Ø 75 mm
- Maximum load - 150 kg
- Product weight - 110 kg
- Frame - lacquered, see Frame Colours
- Upholstery thickness - 64 mm, 21 Upholstery Colours available
- The colour coating of the frame is available as a standard in three different colours (See colour selection card on the right):
- light grey (RAL 7035),
- white aluminium (RAL 9006),
- pure white (RAL 9010).
- The high-quality paint has a glossy finish, is easy to clean and resistant to disinfectants.
- A different colour scheme (special order) is possible at extra charge, and subject to prior arrangements. Please notify us of the desired RAL colour.
- The synthetic leathers used for the upholstery of our products, Stamskin® Top (Ferrari) and VOWAled Pisa (Vowalon) are characterized by their tensile strength, durability, longevity, easy cleaning and resistance to disinfectants. There are 21 colours to choose from.
- We also offer the option of having the upholstery done in other colours or brands of synthetic leather. The corresponding materials should be sent to us after prior arrangement.
- The electrically conductive (antistatic) synthetic leather upholstery (with earth contact) is available at extra charge (MEDISTAT). It is, however, included in the price for the operation and multi-function tables.
|Article Number||Height (mm)||Width (mm)||Tilting||Max. load (kg)|
|KT-1062/E||930||620||+74°/-20° (14 mm/s)||150|
|KT-1060/EE||730-930 (electric)||620||+74°/-20° (14 mm/s)||150|
The corresponding product descriptions and article numbers can also be found in the AGA product catalogue on page 45.
Phlebology tables with 3-pc./2-pc. tabletop, tilt tables for cardiology (with echo cutout) and therapy also available from AGA
- The two-piece vein treatment tables are also available with a two-piece tabletop or a three-piece tabletop for specific use in pure phlebology and dermatology. These combined phlebology tables are described in detail on the previous pages (and on pages 42-44 in the AGA catalogue).
- Tilt tables are a further development of the phlebology tables. These specially-designed examination tables equipped with an echo cutout for cardiology diagnostics, are shown and described in detail in the AGA catalogue on page 46.
- The therapy tilt tables can be found on catalogue page 47.