Contact us directly to get personalised advice. We will be happy to help!
Instrument tables for daily use
- Ergonomic working position
- Significant work relief
- Space for all instruments and treatment utensils
- Safe, fast to adjust and reliable
- Quality made in Germany
Stainless steel instrument tables for the operating room
Our instrument tables are available in two versions, both of which are made exclusively of stainless steel and are characterized by a high quality materials and workmanship. The two models differ in the design of the base and therefore also in their load capacity.
The tabletop with the dimensions 600 x 400 mm (L x W) features a raised side edge of 15 millimeters. In addition, both instrument tables are continuously height adjustable from 840 to 1435 mm with screw lock mechanism.
The instrument table ZT-3060/3 features
- a crossbar with two electrically conductive locking double castors (Ø 75 mm)
- a longitudinal bar with one (non-locking) electrically conductive double castor
- a maximum load capacity of 5 kg.
The instrument table ZT-3060/4 features
- two crossbars, each with two locking and two non-locking electrically conductive double castors (Ø 75 mm)
- a maximum load capacity of 15 kg.
ZT-3060/3 with PAL-60
The instrument table (Article No. ZT-3060/3) is presented hereafter with the foam pad PAL-60 as an optional accessory (with synthetic leather upholstery in the color mandarin, not conductive). An electrically conductive version is also available under the article No. PAL-60/LEIT in the colour black only (see under Options).
For these instrument tables, a foam pad (600 x 400 mm, thickness 40 mm), Article No. PAL-60/LEIT is optionally available. It is upholstered with black electrically conductive synthetic leather (cotton/polyester mix and 100% PVC compound coating).
|Article Number||Height (mm)||Length x Width (mm)|
|ZT-3060/4||840 - 1435||600 x 400|
|ZT-3060/3||840 - 1435||600 x 400|
|PAL-60/LEIT (Upholstered pad)||40||600 x 400|
The corresponding product descriptions and article numbers can also be found in the AGA product catalogue on page 21.
Instrument table for MRI environment also available from AGA
We also offer an instrument table specially intended for use in the field of magnetic resonance imaging (MRI, or MR), up to 3T, under the Article No. MR-IT.
Detailed product information may be found here.
Select your swivel stools for operating rooms
For more than 40 years we have been offering modern medical furniture with reliable service and valuable benefits such as:
- Spare parts delivery for 10 years
- Individual colour choices
- Quality management system DIN EN ISO 13485:2016