The infusion holders are available in two versions, mobile or stationary. The infusion holder IWH-2045 is intended for wall-mounting. The mobile infusion pole on castors can be found under Article No. INF-20215.
Mobile Infusion Stand
The chrome-plated mobile infusion stand INF-20215 features:
- a five-arm base with double castors, two of which are electrically conductive and lockable
- a bottle holder with four hooks (max. loading weight 2 kg per hook)
- a drip cup with plastic holder.
The height adjustment for the bottle holder (1350-2150 mm) is secured by screw lock mechanism. Always check that is is safely locked in place before placing weight on it.
Wall-Mounted Infusion Holder
The chrome-plated wall-mounted infusion holder IWH-2045 includes:
- a pair of bottle hooks (max. load 2 kg each),
- a plastic drip cup with holder,
- a set of fastening screws and anchors for wall-mounting.
|Article number||Height adjustment||Frame||Max. load|
|INF-20215||1350 - 2150 mm||Chrome||2 kg each hook|
|IWH-2045||Chrome||2 kg each hook|
The product descriptions and article numbers can be found in the AGA product catalogue on page 112.