Height-adjustable bariatric (XXL) examination tables - load capacity up to 300 kg
- The steel tubing frame has been reinforced to carry a maximum patient load of up to 300 kg.
- The base of the frame is equipped with levelling feet to compensate for uneven floors and ensure a high stability.
- To prevent rocking and swinging movements of the tabletop, the XXL universal tables with hydraulic height adjustment are manufactured with dual-box rectangular profiles.
- The upholstery thickness for both tabletop sections (headrest and main surface) is 64 mm.
- The headrest is continuously adjustable up to +30°and secured with clamping rod locking mechanism.
Continuous adjustment of the headrest and side guards
- The XXL tables for bariatric patients are also available without height adjustment (Article No. XXL-1080/1900/PH and XXL-1080/2000/PH). Please refer to the product page and catalogue page 56 for more information.
- To protect the upholstered tabletop, the use of a medical paper roll is possible. The corresponding paper roll holder (Article No. P-2080/A) is mounted at the head or foot end of the XXL universal table. The length of the paper rtoll holder rod is approx. 795 mm.
- The XXL tables are also available with a face cutout (Article No. GS-1710) and upholstered insert (Article No. EfGS).
Hydraulic height adjustment (Model H-XXL 1080/Y)
- The hydraulic height adjustment, without lateral offset, is done with a centrally built-in foot pump and with little effort, even with heavier patients (up to 300 kg).
- The foot pedal can be mounted on either side (please specify upon ordering).
- A second foot pedal is available at extra charge.
With electric height adjustment (Model H-XXL 1080/E)
- The electric height adjustment is done with a maintenance-free, spill-proof and extremely quiet electric motor, controlled by air pulses via a hand switch (or foot switch at no extra charge, please specify upon ordering).
- Drive specifications: 230V, 50/60Hz, 3,7A, 850W, IP55, v=14mm/s, 7000N.
A comfortable examination table for bariatric patients
- Height adjustment range - 650-850 mm (hydraulic or electric)
- Width - 800 mm
- Length - 1900 mm (head section 500 mm, main section 1400 mm)
- Two-piece tabletop
- Continuously adjustable headrest +30°, with clamping rod mechanism
- Maximum load - 300 kg (max. load with optional castors LR/Z-15: 250 kg)
- Product weight - 70 kg
- Frame - lacquered, see Frame Colours
- Upholstery thickness 64 mm - 21 Upholstery Colours available
- The colour coating of the frame is available as a standard in three different colours (See colour selection card on the right):
- light grey (RAL 7035),
- white aluminium (RAL 9006),
- pure white (RAL 9010).
- The high-quality paint has a glossy finish, is easy to clean and resistant to disinfectants.
- A different colour scheme (special order) is possible at extra charge, and subject to prior arrangements. Please notify us of the desired RAL colour.
- The synthetic leathers used for the upholstery of our products, Stamskin® Top (Ferrari) and VOWAled Pisa (Vowalon) are characterized by their tensile strength, durability, longevity, easy cleaning and resistance to disinfectants. There are 21 colours to choose from.
- We also offer the option of having the upholstery done in other colours or brands of synthetic leather. The corresponding materials should be sent to us after prior arrangement.
- The electrically conductive (antistatic) synthetic leather upholstery (with earth contact) is available at extra charge (MEDISTAT). It is, however, included in the price for the operation and multi-function tables.
|Article Number||Length x Width (mm)||Height (mm)||Frame||Max. load (kg)|
|H-XXL-1080/Y||1900 x 800||650 - 850||Lacquered||300|
|H-XXL-1080/E||1900 x 800||650 - 850||Lacquered||300|
|P-2080/A (Paper roll holder)||Chrome|
|GS-1710 (Face cutout)|
|EfGS (Upholstered insert)|
The corresponding product descriptions and article numbers can also be found in the AGA product catalogue on pages 67 and 70.
A wide range of universal tables available from AGA
We offer various universal tables for different application fields, among others:
- Examination units, treatment tables, reclining/EEG lounge chairs, pediatric examination tables, XXL tables for adipose patients, patient transport tables, height-adjustable universal tables and more.
Our universal tables are available with manual, hydraulic or electric height adjustment, in several widths or fixed heights. They may be ordered in a mobile version with regular castors, or with central locking system.