The gymnastics table finds its use in any therapeutic practice and in many clinics and rehab centers. This kind of table is available with different features such as :
- no height adjustment
- manual height adjustment (by hand crank)
- hydraulic height adjustment
- height adjustment with electric motor
- tabletop in one or up to seven sections
- choice of table width 650, 800 and 1000 mm
The gymnastics tables from AGA Sanitätsartikel GmbH are available as fixed, mobile, and also as wall-mounted tables.
The adjustment of the individual upholstered sections can be done by grid, continuously by means of a gas pressure spring and clamping rod mechanism or even with an electric motor. All tabletop sections are upholstered as a standard with 2-ply, variable foam density material and high-quality synthetic leather. We offer a wide selection of colors for upholstery and frame so that the practice may be furnished according to the wishes of the therapist.
High quality gymnastics table from Löhne
The mobile gymnastics tables are available with regular castors, retractable castors or with a central locking system on four double castors.
A paper roll holder can also be ordered with the gymnastics table, at extra charge. We offer optional equipment components such as positioning aids, base drawer (mobile) units, side rails, storage baskets, OP rails in various lengths and a face cut-out in the head section (also with upholstered insert), to be ordered separately.
Gymnastics table for patient mobilization
We offer multiple versions of the table for different patient and user groups:
- Height-adjustable gymnastics tables for the rehabilitation of people with diseases of the central nervous system
- Standing boards or tilt tables for patient mobilization, especially in the specialized fields of neurology, orthopedics, surgery and therapy.