Universal Tables with Electric Height Adjustment, Central Locking System and Side Guards / Patient Transport and Recovery Tables
The AGA patient transport and recovery tables are also available with electric height adjustment (500-930 mm).
The universal tables with electric height adjustment by scissor mechanism H-AWL .../E 930 are characterized by a particularly wide height adjustment range of 430 mm, without lateral offset.
They are available with lacquered or chrome-plated tabletop frame finish and in the widths of 650 mm or 800 mm.
Recovery tables with user-friendly central locking system and electric height adjustment
- The height adjustment (500-930 mm) is controlled by a maintenance-free, spill-proof and ultra-quiet electric motor and a pneumatic hand switch, which can be replaced with a foot switch at no extra charge (please specify upon ordering). Drive specifications 230V, 50/60Hz, 3,7A, 850W, IPX4, v=14mm/s, 7000N.
- Wide base designed to provide enhanced stability.
- The electric height adjustment takes place without lateral offset and can be done with little effort, even with heavier patients (up to 200 kg).
- Continuously adjustable headrest (up to +40°) with clamping rod locking mechanism.
- Two-piece tabletop, upholstery thickness 64 mm.
Standard features of our patient transport and recovery tables include:
- A central locking castor system for enhanced manoeuvrability and comfort of use. All four double castors (Ø 125 mm) are connected by rods and a foot pedal to lock in position or release is located at the head and foot ends of the table.
- Two side guards, adjustable up or down by a twist mechanism (dimensions 760 x 250 mm, WxH).
The patient transport/recovery tables with electric height adjustment are available in the standard widths of 650 mm (Article No. H-AWL 1065/E 930 and H-AWL 2065/E 930) and 800 mm (Article No. H-AWL 1080/E 930 and H-AWL 2080/E 930).
However, please take into consideration the complete width with the side guards. The patient transport/recovery tables
- H-AWL 1065/E 930 and H-AWL 2065/E 930 have an overall width of 795 mm while
- H-AWL 1080/E 930 and H-AWL 2080/E 930 are approx. 975 mm wide.
- The height#adjustable patient transport/recovery tables can be equipped with push bars (at the head and/or foot end), wall guards and all-around frame protector. Please contact us for pricing information.
- This patient transport table is also available without side safety rails or central locking system. Please refer to universal table H-U 1065/E 930 or in the AGA product catalogue to page 58.
- These tables are also available with hydraulic height adjustment or with battery powered height adjustment.
- The height-adjustable patient transport/recovery tables can be equipped with shock position/Trendelenburg adjustment to approx. 11° (Article No. SL-AWL). The red release button is embedded in the tabletop frame at the foot end. Retrofitting is not possible.
- The paper roll holder P-2065/A for table width 650 mm or P-2080/A for table width 800 mm can be mounted onto the tabletop frame with the included hardware.
- The stainless steel infusion pole (Article No. INF-1720/VA) includes a bottle holder with four hooks and a fixing clamp. The clamp may be bolted on either side of the tabletop frame. Retrofitting is not possible.
Further available accessories such as positioning aids, face cutout and upholstered insert, standard side rails and more can be found under Accessories for Universal Tables and in the AGA catalogue on pages 60-61.
The patient transport/recovery tables described on this page are not suitable for magnetic resonance imaging (MRI). The MRI patient transport tables can be found here and on pages 38-39 of the AGA product catalogue.
Patient Transport Tables with Electric Height Adjustment - Overview
- Height adjustment range 500 - 930 mm with scissor mechanism
- Electric motor and pneumatic foot switch
- Widths 650 mm / 800 mm
- Length 1900 mm
- Two-piece tabletop (head section 500 mm, main section 1400 mm)
- Adjustable side safety rails
- Central locking castor system (Ø 125 mm double castors)
- Continuously adjustable headrest +40° with clamping rod locking mechanism
- Maximum load 200 kg
- Product weight 120 kg
- Frame - lacquered, see Frame Colours / chrome-plated
- Upholstery thickness 64 mm - 21 Upholstery Colours available
- lichtgrau (RAL 7035),
- weißaluminium (RAL 9006),
- reinweiß (RAL 9010).
Die hochwertige Lackierung hat eine glänzende Oberflächenoptik und ist leicht zu reinigen sowie desinfektionsmittelbeständig.
Eine andere Farbgestaltung (Typenvariante) ist nach vorheriger Absprache, gegen Aufpreis, möglich. Teilen Sie uns bitte den gewünschten RAL-Farbton mit.
- The synthetic leathers used for the upholstery of our products, Stamskin® Top (Ferrari) and VOWAled Pisa (Vowalon) are characterized by their tensile strength, durability, longevity, easy cleaning and resistance to disinfectants. There are 21 colours to choose from.
- We also offer the option of having the upholstery done in other colours or brands of synthetic leather. The corresponding materials should be sent to us after prior arrangement.
- The electrically conductive (antistatic) synthetic leather upholstery (with earth contact) is available at extra charge (MEDISTAT). It is, however, included in the price for the operation and multi-function tables.
|Article Number||Width (mm)||Height (mm)||Frame||Max. load|
|H-AWL-1065/E 930||650||500 - 930||Lacquered||200 kg|
|H-AWL-2065/E 930||650||500 - 930||Chrome||200 kg|
|P-2065/A (Paper roll holder)||for 650 mm wide tables||Chrome|
|H-AWL-1080/E 930||800||500 - 930||Lacquered||200 kg|
|H-AWL-2080/E 930||800||500 - 930||Chrome||200 kg|
|P-2080/A (Paper roll holder)||for 800 mm wide tables||Chrome|
|INF-1720/VA (IV holder)|
Continuous adjustment of the headrest and side guards
The corresponding product descriptions and article numbers can also be found in the AGA product catalogue on page 57.
In the price list, the term ‘frame‘ only refers to the tabletop frame with side guards. The height adjustment mechanism and the leg frame are available in lacquered finish only.
Further AGA products of interest for you
A wide range of universal tables available from AGA
We offer various universal tables for different application fields, among others:
- Examination units, treatment tables, reclining/EEG lounge chairs, pediatric examination tables, XXL tables for adipose patients, patient transport tables, height-adjustable universal tables and more.
Our universal tables are available with manual, hydraulic or electric height adjustment, in several widths or fixed heights. They may be ordered in a mobile version with regular castors, or with central locking system.