Echocardiography tables - With removable insert or folding mechanism
Echocardiography, one of the most important technical non-invasive examination methods of the heart, has become an indispensable part of any cardiological diagnosis. On these AGA echocardiography tables, a cutout has been added to the main tabletop area to allow for ultrasonic heart examination.
These tables convert into standard electrocardiography tables simply by closing up the cutout area through fitting the upholstered pad back in (standard) or using the folding mechanism (/AA).
The echocardiography tables are available in different versions:
- Frame lacquered, chrome-plated or stainless steel
- Widths 650 mm or 800 mm
- Heights 650 mm, 700 mm, 750 mm or 800 mm
Echocardiography tables in your preferred the working height and colour
- Reinforced brackets in the frame corners and crossbars between the table legs ensure the stability and robustness of the structure.
- The upholstery thickness for both tabletop sections is 64 mm.
- The headrest is continuously adjustable up to +30°and secured with clamping rod locking mechanism.
- The echocardiography tables will be supplied in the standard height of 650 mm, unless requested otherwise at time of order (other heights available at no extra charge are 700, 750 or 800 mm).
- The echocardiography tables are available in two widths and different cutout sizes.
- Article No. EKA-1065, EKA-2065 and EKA-3065 have a tabletop width of 650 mm and a cutout size of 315 x 250 mm (LxW).
- Article No. EKA-1080, EKA-2080 and EKA-3080 have a tabletop width of 800 mm and a cutout size of 405 x 300 mm (LxW).
- The insert for the echo cut-out is also available with a folding mechanism (models /AA).
- Custom table and cut-out sizes are possible, as well as a second headrest at the foot end or an additional cut-out.
Please contact us with your specific requests.
- Castors, Ø 75 mm - Article No. LR-75
- Castors, Ø 125 mm - Article No. LR-125
A set includes four double-castors, two of which are lockable. In order to reach the fifth table leg as well, a longitudinal bar is included with each set of castors.
An optional paper roll holder is also available.
- Paper roll holder for table width 650 mm - Article No. P-2065
- Paper roll holder for table width 800 mm - Article No. P-2080
Echocardiography Tables - Overview
- Heights 650 mm / 700 mm / 750 mm / 800 mm
- Widths 650 mm / 800 mm
- Length 1900 mm (headrest 500 mm, main section 1400 mm)
- Upholstery insert for echo cut-out - removable (standard) or with folding mechanism (/AA)
- Continuously adjustable headrest (+30°) with clamping rod locking mechanism
- Maximum load 200 kg
- Product weight 40 kg
- Frame lacquered, see Frame Colours / chrome-plated / stainless steel
- Upholstery thickness 64 mm - 21 Upholstery Colours available
- The colour coating of the frame is available as a standard in three different colours (See colour selection card on the right):
- light grey (RAL 7035),
- white aluminium (RAL 9006),
- pure white (RAL 9010).
- The high-quality paint has a glossy finish, is easy to clean and resistant to disinfectants.
- A different colour scheme (special order) is possible at extra charge, and subject to prior arrangements. Please notify us of the desired RAL colour.
- The synthetic leathers used for the upholstery of our products, Stamskin® Top (Ferrari) and VOWAled Pisa (Vowalon) are characterized by their tensile strength, durability, longevity, easy cleaning and resistance to disinfectants. There are 21 colours to choose from.
- We also offer the option of having the upholstery done in other colours or brands of synthetic leather. The corresponding materials should be sent to us after prior arrangement.
- The electrically conductive (antistatic) synthetic leather upholstery (with earth contact) is available at extra charge (MEDISTAT). It is, however, included in the price for the operation and multi-function tables.
|Article Number||Length x Width (mm)||Height (mm)||Frame||Max. load|
|EKA-1065||1900 x 650||650, 700, 750, 800||Lacquered||200 kg|
|EKA-2065||1900 x 650||650, 700, 750, 800||Chrome||200 kg|
|EKA-3065||1900 x 650||650, 700, 750, 800||Stainless steel||200 kg|
|EKA-1080||1900 x 800||650, 700, 750, 800||Lacquered||200 kg|
|EKA-2080||1900 x 800||650, 700, 750, 800||Chrome||200 kg|
|EKA-3080||1900 x 800||650, 700, 750, 800||Stainless steel||200 kg|
|EKA-1065/AA||1900 x 650||650, 700, 750, 800||Lacquered||200 kg|
|EKA-2065/AA||1900 x 650||650, 700, 750, 800||Chrome||200 kg|
|EKA-3065/AA||1900 x 650||650, 700, 750, 800||Stainless steel||200 kg|
|EKA-1080/AA||1900 x 800||650, 700, 750, 800||Lacquered||200 kg|
|EKA-2080/AA||1900 x 800||650, 700, 750, 800||Chrome||200 kg|
|EKA-3080/AA||1900 x 800||650, 700, 750, 800||Stainless steel||200 kg|
|P-2065 (Paper roll holder)||for 650 mm wide tables||Chrome|
|P-2080 (Paper roll holder)||for 800 mm wide tables||Chrome|
The corresponding product descriptions and article numbers can also be found in the AGA product catalogue on pages 76-77.
A wide range of cardiography and sonography tables available from AGA
- Echocardiography tables with a cut-out (removable or folding) in the main section with fixed height (650/700/750/800 mm) or manual, hydraulic or electric height adjustment (and width 650 or 800 mm) or even with a scissor mecanism.
- Sonography tables are available with a fixed height and a two or three-piece tabletop. They have no cutout, unlike the echocardiography tables.
- The sono-echocardiography tables are a combination of the two previously described variants. They have a three-piece tabletop and are equipped with a cutout in the main section.