Contact us directly to get personalised advice. We will be happy to help!
Dialysis Lounge Chair
Dialysis is a method of removing excess waste products and water from the blood. It is very time consuming and usually takes several hours. This model DLS-1065/E has been specifically designed for dialysis patients.
This dialysis chair features a foot board for relaxation (calf cramps) and increased upholstery thickness, thereby improving patient comfort as well as a manual switch and an electric motor for the shock position adjustment.
Thanks to the continuous electric tilt adjustment, which can also be operated by the patient using a hand switch, the dialysis chair can be brought directly from the sitting position into the shock position. Here again, the armrests are automatically adjusted with the chair frame. The patients do not need to change their body or arm positions.
A comfortable dialysis chair for your patients
- To make the dialysis time as pleasant as possible, the reclining chair is fitted with 90 mm thick comfort upholstery.
- To relieve muscle cramps that may occur during treatment, the patient can press against the footrest (provided with the chair). The footrest is raster-adjustable to ensure a perfect fit for patients of all sizes.
- The drive used is a maintenance-free, spill-proof and extremely quiet electric motor, controlled by air pulses via a hand switch. Drive specifi cations: 230V, 50/60Hz, 3,7A, 850W, IPX4, v=14mm/s, 7000N.
- Adjustable backrest and footrest - Article No. RUF D/B
The back and leg sections can be adjusted by gas pressure spring mechanism, continuously into the horizontal lying position. Please note that a retrofit is not possible
For added patient comfort, the following accessories are available:
- Extension table - Article No. TS-450
to be used as a support for a tablet/reading materials or as a tray (dimensions 450x300 mm, LxW). Continuously height-adjustable and can be tilted as needed.
- Paper roll holder - Article No. PU-6000
mounted at the head of the chair.
- Set of castors - Article No. LR-75
instead of the levelling screws (Ø 75mm, two of them lockable). With castors, the sitting position increases by 100 mm.
- Neck roll with strap - Article No. HRM-14/Band
Ø 200 mm, length 400 mm, with a strap to be pulled around the back section and easily adjusted to each patient‘s body height.
Get your AGA dialysis chair complete with accessories
The AGA dialysis lounge chair includes, at the listed price:
- a pair of adjustable armrests,
- a pair of fixing clamps,
- an adjustable footrest.
AGA Dialysis Lounge Chair - Overview
- Width 650 mm (880 mm with mounting clamps)
- Seating height 580 mm (680 mm with castors)
- Length 1820 mm (back section 800 mm, seat section 470 mm, leg section 550 mm)
- Shock position adjustment - continuous, electric with hand switch
- Tabletop in 3 sections
- Levelling feet
- Armrests continuously adjustable in height, tilt, direction and easily locked in place
- with mounting clamps
- Adjustable footrest
- Maximum load 200 kg
- Product weight 80 kg
- Frame - lacquered, see Frame Colours
- 90 mm comfort upholstery
- 21 Upholstery Colours available
- The colour coating of the frame is available as a standard in three different colours (See colour selection card on the right):
- light grey (RAL 7035),
- white aluminium (RAL 9006),
- pure white (RAL 9010).
- The high-quality paint has a glossy finish, is easy to clean and resistant to disinfectants.
- A different colour scheme (special order) is possible at extra charge, and subject to prior arrangements. Please notify us of the desired RAL colour.
- The synthetic leathers used for the upholstery of our products, from the collection VOWAled Pisa (Vowalon) are characterized by their tensile strength, durability, longevity, easy cleaning and resistance to disinfectants. A large selection of colours is available.
- We also offer the option of having the upholstery done in other colours or brands of synthetic leather. The corresponding materials should be sent to us after prior arrangement.
- Electrically conductive (antistatic) synthetic leather upholstery (with earth contact) is available at extra charge. It is, however, included in the price for the operation and multi-function tables.
|Article Number||Length x Width x Height (mm)||Frame||Max. load|
|DLS-1065/E||1820 x 650 x 580||Lacquered||200 kg|
|PU-6000 (Paper roll holder)||Chrome|
The product descriptions and article numbers can also be found in the AGA product catalogue on page 98.
Choose among different AGA transfusion and blood donation chairs
The blood donation chair (Article No. BSL-1065/G) has been specially designed for transfusion patients.