Contact us directly to get personalised advice. We will be happy to help!
Combined multifunction examination tables - with fixed height
The multifunction examination tables are also available without height adjustment, under article numbers K-1065/3, K-2065/3 and K-3065/3. The seat upholstery and frame feature a pelvic cutout. These multifunction tables can therefore be used in the field of general medicine as well as for gynaecology and proctology (lithotomy position) examinations.
The frame structure is similar to the universal tables (on catalogue page 49) and the properties regarding stability and robustness, as well.
These combined multifunction tables are available in:
- three frame finishes (lacquered, chrome or stainless steel), and
- a choice of fixed height of 650 mm, 700 mm, 750 mm or 800 mm.
- Three-piece tabletop, upholstery thickness 64 mm.
- Continuously adjustable tabletop sections, independently of each other for optimal patient treatment positioning, secured with a clamping rod locking mechanism.
- Pelvic cut-out in the tabletop frame and upholstered seat, so that these tables can be used in general medicine as well as for gynaecological and proctological (lithotomy position) examinations.
A four-piece tabletop with integrated height-adjustable rectoscopy bolster (Article Nr. RRH-65) is optionnally available for these tables (see under Accessories)
The multifunction tables are also available in a mobile version, with :
- Castors, Ø 75 mm - Article No. LR-75
- Castors, Ø 125 mm - Article No. LR-125
A set includes four castors, two of which are lockable.
- Central locking castor system - Article No. LR/Z-125 for enhanced maneuverability and comfort of use.
All four double castors (Ø 125 mm) are connected by rods. A foot pedal to lock in position or release is located at the head and foot ends of the table.
- Paper roll holder - Article No. P-2065, chrome-plated
- Rectoscopy bolster - Article No. RRH-65
To enable patient examination not only in the lateral or lithotomy position, but also in the knee-elbow position, the multi-function tables are also available with a four-piece tabletop and a built-in, continuously height-adjustable rectoscopy bolster. Please note that the rectoscopy bolster cannot be retrofitted.
The corresponding product descriptions and article numbers can be found under Accessories for multifunction examination tables and in the AGA catalogue on pages 90-91.
Videos - Continuous adjustment of the headrest and side safety rails, standard rails (safety rails and standard rails optional)
These multifunction examination tables include, at the listed price
- a set of two leg rests with plastic shells
- a set of two mounting clamps
- a stainless steel pan.
Combined Multifunction Examination Tables with Fixed Height - Overview
- Four fixed heights 650 mm / 700 mm / 750 mm / 800 mm
- Frame lacquered, see Frame Colours / chrome-plated / stainless steel
- Three-piece upholstered tabletop, continuously and independently adjustable sections, with clamping rod locking mechanism
- Headrest adjustment +40°
- Seat/Backrest adjustment +30°
- Width - 650 mm
- Length - 1900 mm (headrest 500 mm, backrest 1050 mm, seat section 350 mm)
- Pelvic cutout in tabletop frame and seat section
- Leg rests and fixing clamps
- Stainless steel pan
- Maximum load - 200 kg
- Product weight - 60 kg
- Upholstery thickness 64 mm, 21 Upholstery Colours available
The corresponding product descriptions and article numbers can be found in the product catalogue on page 88.
- The colour coating of the frame is available as a standard in three different colours (See colour selection card on the right):
- light grey (RAL 7035),
- white aluminium (RAL 9006),
- pure white (RAL 9010).
- The high-quality paint has a glossy finish, is easy to clean and resistant to disinfectants.
- A different colour scheme (special order) is possible at extra charge, and subject to prior arrangements. Please notify us of the desired RAL colour.
- The synthetic leathers used for the upholstery of our products, from the collection VOWAled Pisa (Vowalon) are characterized by their tensile strength, durability, longevity, easy cleaning and resistance to disinfectants. A large selection of colours is available.
- We also offer the option of having the upholstery done in other colours or brands of synthetic leather. The corresponding materials should be sent to us after prior arrangement.
- Electrically conductive (antistatic) synthetic leather upholstery (with earth contact) is available at extra charge. It is, however, included in the price for the operation and multifunction tables.
|Article Number||Length x Width (mm)||Height (mm)||Frame||Max. load|
|K-1065/3||1900 x 650||650, 700, 750, 800||Lacquered||200 kg|
|K-2065/3||1900 x 650||650, 700, 750, 800||Chrome||200 kg|
|K-3065/3||1900 x 650||650, 700, 750, 800||Stainless steel||200 kg|
|P-2065 (Paper roll holder)||for 650 mm wide tables||Chrome|
The corresponding product descriptions and article numbers can also be found in the AGA product catalogue on pages 88 and 90-91.
AGA offers a wide range of multifunction tables
Further multifunction tables, with different features or with fixed height also available from AGA.
For more than 40 years we have been offering modern medical furniture with reliable service and valuable benefits such as:
- Spare parts delivery for 10 years
- Individual colour choices
- Quality management system DIN EN ISO 13485:2016